~
5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package 5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package 5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package 3

5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package

₹37000 /pax
6 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package

  37000 per person
  6 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : thimphu

Land at Bagdogra airport, our agent’s representative will meet you at the airport. Next, proceed for immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu. On reaching at Thimphu then check into the hotel and complete the formalities. Later, get ready for local sightseeing’s of cultural capital Thimphu. You will enjoy the breathtaking view of the Thimphu Valley. Next, you will explore the beautiful attractions which include Memorial Chorten, Kuensel Phodrang, Takin Reserve & Mini Zoo and BBS Tower. After that, come back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 : thimphu

Hearty breakfast at the hotel, drive for a full day sightseeing tour of Timphu which includes Folk Heritage Museum, Royal Textile academy & museum, Anim Dratshang, Trashichho Dzong and Handicrafts emporium. After the full day enjoyment, get back to the hotel for stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : punakha

Have tasty breakfast at the hotel, as per the 5 night 6 days Bhutan honeymoon tour itinerary get ready to visit Punakha Dzong. Enroute to Punakha, visit Dochu La Pass, a beautiful spot to view Eastern Himalayan Ranges. The views become more beautiful in sunny days. Have a lunch and after that visit Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lake. On reaching at Punakha then check into the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : paro

After the healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Paro. On reaching at Paro then complete the check-in formalities and get ready for the half day sightseeing’s. You will explore to visit Drukgyel Dzong, Ta Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang. After that, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : paro

Wake up and have a morning breakfast at the hotel, this is the day 5 of your 6 days Bhutan honeymoon tour package. Get ready for the full day sightseeing tour of Chele La Pass. It is an amazing high attitude point to explore river, mountain and clear blue skies. Later, enjoy the wonderful views of the Mt Jhomolhari. Next, visit Paro Dzong and after that return back to the hotel and stay comfortable at hotel.
Day 6 : paro

Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel, it/’s time to check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey. Here, your 5 night 6 days Bhutan honeymoon trip ends.
Inclusions
Breakfast
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Honeymoon
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
ThimphuHotel Druk4 ★Day 1
ThimphuHotel Druk4 ★Day 2
PunakhaDhensa Boutique Resort4 ★Day 3
ParoNaksel Boutique Hotel & Spa4 ★Day 4
ParoNaksel Boutique Hotel & Spa4 ★Day 5
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.

» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy:  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy:  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Tour Package by
77
Trips
5
19 Ratings
33
Months
Reviews
Nanda17young
from Bengaluru, India
3 ★
House boat was excellent. The cab services provided was the worst you could ever see. The driver who was assigned for the cab was rude, saying he might use our hotel room toilet if he was made to s...
Sharath
from Bengaluru, India
4 ★
good package for reasonable price
Lakshmanamurthyg
from Mysore, India
5 ★
my family travelled mysore & ooty in the last month, through this site & mr. rajashekher is our agent, who was fully serviced oriented, ethical and always a good cooperative gentleman.he provided a...

Find agents for destination

You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " 5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package " for You
5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package
5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package
5 nights & 6 Days Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Package
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
Choose Your Destination  
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Latest trip ideas: » Best cafes in Pondicherry – 6 most popular restaurants in Pondicherry   » Foods of Badrinath - 5 dishes of Badrinath cuisine you must try when you visit Badrinath   » Best cafes in Badrinath – 6 most popular restaurants in Badrinath   » Himachal Pradesh Shopping Guide- the must-visit shopping places in Himachal for all budgets   » Foods of Manali – 10 dishes of Manali Cuisine that you must try when you visit Manali   » Foods of Meghalaya-10 Dishes of Meghalaya Cuisine that you must try when you visit Meghalaya.   » Andaman Travelogue and Travel Stories- A Tour to Islands of Andaman & Nicobar   » Nightlife in Kasol – Top 4 amazing spots to experience Nightlife in Kasol   » Meghalaya Travelogue and Travel Stories –A Backpacking Tour of Meghalaya   » Best café in Rajasthan - 7 most popular restaurants in Rajasthan   » Foods of Lakshadweep- 5 Dishes of Lakshadweep Cuisine that you must try when visit Lakshadweep   » Foods of Kasol – 6 dishes of Kasol Cuisine that you must try when you visit Kasol   » Nubra Valley Travelogues and travel stories – Adventure & Culture Trip   » Kasol Shopping Guide – the must visit shopping places in Kasol for all budgets   » Leh Shopping guide - the must visit shopping places in Leh for all budgets   » Lakshadweep Shopping guide - the must visit shopping places in Lakshadweep for all budgets   » Foods of Nubra Valley - 6 dishes of Ladakhi cuisine that you must try when you visit Nubra Valley   » Manali Shopping Guide – the must visit shopping places in Manali for all budgets   » Best Cafes in Himachal Pradesh- 8 Most Popular Restaurants in Himachal Pradesh   » Best Cafes in Jodhpur - 6 most popular restaurants in Jodhpur   » Foods of Pelling - 5 dishes of Sikkimese cuisine that you must try when you visit Pelling   » Best Cafes in Leh   » Foods of Leh- 10 Dishes of Leh Cuisine that you must try when visit Leh   » Nightlife in Pelling - Top 3 Amazing Spots to Experience Nightlife in Pelling   » Nightlife in Himachal Pradesh- top 7 Amazing Spots to Experience Nightlife in Himachal Pradesh   » Jodhpur Travelogue and Travel Stories – The Blue City of India   » Lakshadweep Travelogue and Travel Stories- A Cruise Tour To Lakshadweep   » Nightlife in Lakshadweep   » Andaman & Nicobar Shopping guide - the must visit shopping places in Andaman for all budgets   » Pondicherry Shopping Guide – the must visit shopping places in Pondicherry for all budgets  
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1