Visa for your dream destination Thailand is no more a task, as Immigration Bureau of Thailand, collaborates with VFS Global in introducing e Visa service for a hassle-free visit to Thailand, under this Thailand will provide eVisa on arrival eVOA for travellers from 21 countries with India one of them. Not just the Visa facility, the other facilities, which are coming up is that now passengers are not required to submit their passports, physical copy of photographs or documents at the airport. Moreover, you are not even required to waste your time and money at immigration counters, as they have special immigration counters for eVOA holders.
- All you have to do is apply for your visa on thailandevoa.vfsevisa.com or any other VFS center, which provides assistance on passport and visa related issues in over 139 countries and has taken care of about 180 million applications till date.
- Upload all the requisite and necessary documents online at thailandevoa.vfsevisa.com
- Pay the fee with your card which has access for international transactions.
- After the approval of your application with a pre-approved eVOA code, download and print the application.
- The process of eVOA services will begin from 14th February, from where you can get your visa online only. If in case of any sudden plans then one can also go for the Express eVOA service, which might make you pay little more than the normal fee.
- The e-visa for Thailand will attract more tourism from India, as there won’t be any hassle of applying for the visa, and it will be just a few clicks away.