- Manali is situated at an altitude of over 6726 feet.
- It offers breath-taking views of snow-capped mountains.
- Often clubbed with a visit to Kullu.
- Popular honeymoon destination.
- Sporting activities are very popular here.
- It has 2 national parks- Van Vihar and Pin Valley National Park.
- Tourist spots – River Beas, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Jogini Waterfall, Beas Kund etc.
Deal Visit Kullu, Manali for 4 Days/3 Nights in just Rs.7000/person. Call to book 08045132119
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie, the British Governor in 19th century.
- This hill station is spread across five hills.
- Pine, oak and deodar trees can be seen in the ying altitudes of land.
- Is a popular honeymoon destination.
- Tourist spots – Dainkund Peak, Panchpula, Ganji Pahari, Sach Pass, Garam Sadak etc.
Image Souorce exoticindianweddings
Planning a holiday this season? Enquire and get best deals, save upto 20% with our partner agents