9 Days 8 Nights 2N Shimla Family Holiday Package
Price (per person)
Kufri Excursion - Shimla Local Sightseeing
After a delicious breakast this morning, get ready to venture into Kufri - a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers. With panoramic views of the Himalayas, steep hikes, adventure sports and quite a few fun and interesting sightseeing attractions, Kufri is a great place to unwind. Popular specially with trekkers, the splendid weather and stunning natural beauty make Kufri an ideal summer getaway. Interestingly, Kufri is also the venue for an annual winter sports festival held in February. With the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh, Kufri is also famously referred to as a ski destination. Himalayan Nature Park in the outskirts is home to over 180 ieties of fauna. After, visit the famous Mall Road in Shimla. Also check out the pleasant small square Scandal Point and Jhakoo Temple. Return to your hotel and have a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla. Private vehicles do not have access to Jhakoo temple because of the location. The guests can take a shared taxi available on Mall Road and visit the temple. It’s advisable to visit the temple before it turns dark; hence the guests can first visit the temple and then spend time on the mall road.
Transfer To Manali
Manali Local Sightseeing
Day Excursion To Rohtang Pass At Own Cost And Solang Valley
Transfer To Dharamshala - Half Day Local Sightseeing
Transfer To Dalhousie
Departure From Dalhousie To Delhi
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right You need to pay 25% now to reserve your trip.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Once reserved if there are flights included, then you need to pay 100% of flight cost within 3 days of booking.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right The balance payment needs to be completed 21 days prior to your travel or once everything gets confirmed whichever is earlier.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- per day limit as per IT ACT.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right In case any hotel is sold out post booking we shall provide you similar hotels hotels with same star rating and equivalent TripAdvisor Rating
- keyboard_double_arrow_right We are not responsible for any changes in trip arising because of unforeseen circumstances weather, flight delays or cancellations, natural calamity etc. which is beyond our control
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2017