» Payment Terms & Methods: The Following are the ious payments options available for making advance payment against your Package bookings:-
- Through NEFT Transfer By Adding Account
- Through Cash Deposit By Directly Depositing in Account
Through Cheque Deposit By Depositing in Account
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: PREPONE AND POSTPONE
· For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 10 days prior of tour date.
· INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
· If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable.
· The Company posses full right to Change the Package Costing due to Increment in Tariff & Taxes of Hotels, Transportation or any other services.
Thank you for going through above details, hope so you find everything in order.
30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
· 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
· 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
· 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
· There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
. All dispute will be settled at Manali court.