|bangalore||The Chevron hotel||3 ★||Day 1|
|Mysore||Sunflower Hotel||3 ★||Day 2|
|Mysore||Sunflower Hotel||3 ★||Day 3|
|Coorg||Al Wesal international||3 ★||Day 4|
|Coorg||Al Wesal international||3 ★||Day 5|
|Ooty||hotel Lakeview||3 ★||Day 6|
|Ooty||hotel Lakeview||3 ★||Day 7|
|Components ||price per pax on twin sharing (₹) ||price per 2 pax on twin sharing (₹) |
|Transport ||8000 ||16000 |
|Activities ||1000 ||2000 |
|Miscellaneous ||1000 ||2000 |
|Total Cost(incl. tax) ||10000* ||20000* |
Miscellaneous includes: Price includes Hotels, Transport & Activities
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Terms and Conditions
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): General guidelines
• The complete payment should be made by the guest in advance before start of the trip
• After start of the tour accommodating changes to the itinerary is not possible and any cost implications occurring should be borne by the guest
• All personal expenses like pony ride, horse ride, boating, rafting, laundry, telephone, shopping, tips and other miscellaneous expenses of personal nature.
• Any kind of entrance fees of any monuments, sightseeing points, Camera fees is extra wherever not applicable
• Kindly recheck your air – rail ticket reservation once again and also submit the copy of that with us at the time of booking to avoid any kind of misunderstanding from both ends.
• Read and understand all given documents properly like – itinerary, voucher, fact sheet, ticket copy to avoid any kind of dispute during the itinerary.
Below are the cancellation charges which will be applicable in case the customer cancels the trip due to avoidable/ unavoidable circumstances.
• 30% of the package cost if cancelled before 30 days start of the trip
• 40% of the package cost if cancelled before 20 days start of the trip
• 60% of the package cost if cancelled before 10 days of start the trip
• No refund
• Any refund if approved would be processed in 45 days from date of approval
• In case of cancellations well in advance of the travel date, refund will be processed in 10 days
• Refund will be processed to the bank account details provided by the customer