Zuluk, Tsogmo Lake & Gangtok Tour
Price (per person)
NJP Railway Station/IXB Airport Delo Upper Icchey Dara (70 Kms / 2.5 Hrs)
Pick up from NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Delo. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Delo Hill.
Sillerygaon - Echegaon Local Sightseeing
After breakfast enjoy half day tour , visit Mangal Dham, Dr. Graham’s Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & Flowers Nurseries and then proceed to Sillerygaon / Echegaon, Post lunch free for photography or trek to Damsang fort and Silent valley. Overnight at Sillerygaon / Echegaon.
Sillery Gaon Aritar (52kms/2 Hrs)
Early morning you may trek to Ramithey view point from both Sillerygaon and Echegaon, after breakfast proceed towards Aritar /Mankhim . Visit Lampokhri lake, The highest boating lake in Sikkim. Enjoy the boat ride in the lake. Also visit Dakbanglow at Aritar. After lunch you may trek to the Mankhim Dara ( 6500 ft ), a hilltop overlooking the Lampokhari Lake is quite enthralling. A temple of the ethnic Rai sect of Hindu origin is located at Maity village ( Kheselakha ) from where the tourist may have a view of beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at Aritar/Mankhim.
Aritar - Mankhim Zuluk (56 Kms/ 2 Hrs.)
After breakfast proceed to Zuluk. Enroute covering Rongli(for inner line permit) Lingtam, Kuekhola falls. Lunch at Zuluk/Phadamchen. Overnight stay at Zuluk/Phadamchen.
Zuluk Sightseeing - Nathang Valley
Early morning around 3:30 a.m. start for sunrise point (at your own cost/optional) to witness the changing colours on mt. Kanchenjuncha & himalayan range from lungthung (12,500ft.)After early breakfast visit Thambi view point, Laxmi Chowk, Nathang valley, Tukla valley, Kalapokhri, Old Baba Mandir, Jeelep-La Pass and reach Kupup. Elephant lake at Kupup .See the world’s highest Golf course, The Yak golf course at 13,025 ft(Guinness book of World Records acclaimed), ), back To Nathang from Kupup and overnight stay there.
Gnathang Tsomgo Lake - Gangtok (70 Kms/4 Hrs)
After early breakfast proceed to Gangtok via Meinmencho Lake (Optional, 4 kms trek from Old Baba Mandir), New Baba Mandir (13,200 ft) and Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft), also known as Changu Lake, reach Gangtok and overnight at Gangtok.
Gangtok Local Sightseeing
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Gangtok, visit Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (120 Kms / 4 Hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departures transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport .
- restaurantBreakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right BOOKING RULES :
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 50% of the total amount at the time of booking.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Full & final payment is to be deposit before 20 days from the journey date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 20 days of the date of journey, 100% of the package cost is to be paid.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right CANCELLATION POLICY :
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 7– 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- keyboard_double_arrow_right More than 30 Days: 20% of package cost as cancellation charge
Tour Package by
Member Since 2015