Price (per person)
Arrival In Bhuj - Dhordo
On arrival at Bhuj airport/railway station, meet our representative who will transfer you to the Dhordo well known as the tent city for the Utsav. Check-in at your allotted tent in Dhordo. Enjoy delicious lunch and the rest of the day is free at leisure. One can also go for shopping during leisure time at the handicraft bazaar. The different handicrafts from the star attraction of Kutch are beautifully designed and they mainly include terracotta, patchwork and embroidered items. In the evening, enjoy tea and snacks at the dining hall. Post dinner, you can enjoy cultural programs that are held in the camp area. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the camp city, Dhordo.
In The Camp
Start your day with meditation and let your soul intermingle with nature. Thereafter, have some healthy breakfast. Enjoy the rest of the day, exploring the colours of the beautiful place. Step out to have a look at the ethnic stuff designed by the local artisans. You can also take a short trip to the Indo - Pak Border. In the evening, grab the opportunity to dance with the local folk dancers. Later return back to the hotel to enjoy a comfortable night stay in Dhordo.
Depart For Bhuj
After breakfast in the morning, bid farewell to this unique and beautiful Rann Utsav tour. Thereafter, we will transfer you to the Railway station / Airport in Bhuj for onward journey.
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Minimum Cancellation is INR 8***.** Per Person
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 30% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2015