Satna /– Khajuraho [approx 3hrs117km]: Upon arrival at Satna railway station; our special vehicle will pick you up & proceed to Khajuraho. Arrival at Khajuraho. Check in to the hotel. Get freshen up & proceed to visit: /• Western and Eastern Group of Temples /• Vamana Temple /– [05:00am /– 12:00noon /– 04:00pm /– 09:00pm] /• Lakshmana Temple /– [05:00am /– 12:00noon /– 04:00pm /– 09:00pm] /• Brahma Temple /– [05:00am /– 12:00noon /– 04:00pm /– 09:00pm] /• Chitragupta Temple /– [05:00am /– 12:00noon /– 04:00pm /– 09:00pm] /• Chausath Yogini Temple /– [08:00am /– 06:00pm] After sight-seeing of Khajuraho temples, /• Evening enjoy the Sound /–N-Light show. Back to hotel. Have dinner. Overnight stay at Khajuraho.
Khajuraho /– Bandhavgarh [approx 5hrs223km]: After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to Bandhavgarh, the land of Real Bengal Tigers. Reach Bandhavgarh and keep the evening at leisure. /• A small documentary show on the Wild life habitat. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh.
Bandhavgarh /– JabalpurBhedaghat [approx 4hrs165km]: /• This morning, you will get a wakeup call to fix and appointment with the Wild Cat. After Jungle Safari return back to the hotel. Have breakfast. After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to Jabalpur. Jabalpur, a capital of Gond Kings in 12th Century, is also an important administrative center. Arrival at JabalpurBhedaghat. visit: /• Head towards Bhedaghat, famous for the Marble rocks and enjoy the boating. /• After boating, visit the Dhuandhar Falls /– [06:30am /– 08:00pm] Overnight stay at JabalpurBhedaghat.
JabalpurBhedaghat: After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to visit: /• Madan Mahal Fort /– [07:00am /– 06:00pm] /• Balancing Rock /– [Open 24hours] /• Gwarighat Later proceed to Jabalpur railway station or airport to board the train or flight for hometown.
Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner » Pick-up » Drop » Transfers » Accommodation » Sightseeing » • Accommodation in the above mentioned hotel.
• Meal plan: AP [Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner]
• 1litre water bottle per person per day on the tour
• Entry charges
• Sight seen and Transfer by Ac vehicle [Ac will not work on hills]
• Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance, fuel Cost & Taxes included. » • 5% GST
• Jeep Safari, Canter Safari, Horse riding, Elephant ride, Boating and any leisure activity
• Anything not mentioned in the above package
• Any Tips, laundry, liquors, wine, all items of personal nature
• Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
• Guide Charges, Travel Insurance
• Airfare, Train Fare and train meal