Arrive in Delhi and our representative will drive you to Haridwar. On reaching Haridwar, check-in to your hotel and rest yourself for the remaining of the day. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Arti on the banks of Ganges. Return to your hotel after that, have dinner and overnight stay at Haridwar.
After early morning breakfast, Check-out of the hotel and you will be driven towards Guptkashi. On your arrival at Guptkashi check-in the hotel. Rest for a while in your hotel; step out to explore the Guptkashi town. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Guptkashi followed by a delicious dinner.
Get up early in the morning as you have to visit Kedarnath via Gaurikund, and this will be 3rd day of your Kedarnath Tour itinerary. After having a healthy breakfast, you will be taken to Phata Helipad, from where you will be taken to Kedarnath by Helicopter (on additional cost). You will have 1-2 hours for darshan. After darshan, you will return back to Phata by Helicopter (on additional cost), from where our representative will drive you to your hotel. Eat dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
This morning you will travel by road to Badrinath via Joshimath. After having a healthy and delicious breakfast, check-out of the hotel. Experience the scenic beauty of Joshimath on your way. On your arrival, check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening, before that proceed to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Badrinath temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. After Pooja and rituals get back to your hotel. Eat an elegant dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
On this day you will do lots of sightseeing at Badrinath and Rudraprayag. After having early morning breakfast proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. In afternoon get transferred to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. On reaching Rudraprayag, witness the sanctity of the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival, check-in at hotel and rest for a while. After getting rid of your tiredness, head out to explore the Rudraprayag town. Return to your hotel late in the evening, take dinner and sleep overnight at the hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, you will be taken to Rishikesh- a spiritual city and the yoga capital of the world. For Rishikesh sightseeing, visit Ramjhula and Laxman Jhula. After the whole day sightseeing you will be taken to Haridwar. Upon reaching, check-in at hotel. After having sumptuous dinner, stay overnight at hotel.
This will be your last lap of 6 Nights & 7 Days Kedarnath- Badrinath Do Dham Tour. Have morning breakfast and check-out of the hotel. Now, you will be driven to Delhi and transfer to Railway StationAirport, from where you will make your onward journey.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of the total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.