3 Nights & 4 Days Badrinath Dham Yatra from Haridwar 1

3 Nights & 4 Days Badrinath Dham Yatra from Haridwar

₹15500 /pax
4 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

3 Nights & 4 Days Badrinath Dham Yatra from Haridwar

  15500 per person
  4 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : haridwar

In the morning, arrive at Haridwar where our representative will welcome you and help you with your transfer to Rudraprayag. It is a small pilgrim town at the confluence of Alaknanda and Mandakini River. En-route visit Devprayag. On reaching, Rudraprayag check-in at the hotel. Have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 2 : badrinath

Start your day with a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Now enjoy a drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After a drive through some wonderful sights, you arrive at Badrinath. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. After which you will go for darshan and pooja at Badrinath temple in the evening. But don’t forget to take a holy dip in the Tapt Kund before visiting the temple.
Day 3 : rudraprayag

This morning attend the Arti at Badrinath Temple. After darshan return back to hotel, have breakfast and get proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing. The places that you can visit today include Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. In the afternoon you will drive back to Rudraprayag. On the way enjoy the scenic beauty of Dev Bhumi Uttrakhand. On arrival check-in to the hotel, the remaining day is free for you to explore the Rudraprayag town. Later return to the hotel for a delicious dinner and comfortable sleep at night.
Day 4 : haridwar

Get up early in the morning as today you will visit Rishikesh before the end of your 3Nights & 4Days Badrinath Dham yatra. After having toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive down to Rishikesh- Yoga Capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh, start local sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. After the sightseeing, our representative will drop you at Haridwar railway station or airport from where you will make your onward journey.
Inclusions
Breakfast
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
HaridwarFortune Park Haridwar4 ★Day 1
BadrinathHotel Shiva3 ★Day 2
Rudraprayagdeshraj4 ★Day 3
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.

» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy: • Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation. • 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost. • 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost. • Within 20 days 100% of the total cost. • Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy: • Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure. • 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure. • 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure • 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure. • 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Tour Package by
77
Trips
5
19 Ratings
31
Months
Reviews
Arpit Goel
from New Delhi, India
5 ★
I did last minute booking with holiday global savers and they provide me the best deal
Jainankit8385
from Jaipur, India
5 ★
mr narendra, very good interpretation also our taxi driver sir is too good. thanks
Tabrezhere
from Bangalore, Singapur
5 ★
enjoyed every single movement in kodaikanal tour. superb sight seeing there. good place to have some rest. affordable package has provided by narendra spoke person of holiday global saver. very hum...
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " 3 Nights & 4 Days Badrinath Dham Yatra from Haridwar " for You
3 Nights & 4 Days Badrinath Dham Yatra from Haridwar
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
Choose Your Destination  
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN
FEB
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1