On your arrival at Dehradun Airport, our representative will greet you and take you to your pre-booked hotel. Check-into the hotel, rest for a while and step out from the hotel and proceed for an excursion of Rishikesh, visit the places such as Laxman Jhula. Take a holy dip into River Ganga and witness the devine Ganga Arti in the evening. After the whole day excursion return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 : Guptkashi
Get up early in the morning as today you have to proceed for the Guptkashi at a distance of around 210 Km by road via Devprayag & Rudraprayag. After having a delicious breakfast, Check-out of the hotel at the Haridwar and accompany with our representative who will take you to Guptkashi. You will witness the tranquil beauty of the mountains while travelling on serpentine roads. On reaching to the hotel at Guptkashi , you will be welcomed by refreshing drinks that will steal your tiredness away. Complete the check-in process, rest the whole day or you can explore the places in or around Guptkashi in evening. Eat a toothsome dinner at hotel and stay overnight.
Day 3 : Guptkashi
Gear up early in the morning followed by a cumbersome breakfast, you will be dropped till Gaurikund. After that take up a tough trek of 14 Km ( by PonyDoliHelicopter at your coast) in order to reach Kedarnath Temple in early afternoon. After taking Holy bath perform Pooja and Darshan at the Shri Kedarnath ji. Also visit Adi Shankracharya Samadhi at the back of the temple. Return to Gaurikund by the evening from where you will be taken to your hotel at Guptkashi. In late evening rech your hatel, have dinner and sleep overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Guptkashi
This will be your last day in Dev Bhumi and surely you will be taking sweet memories back with you. after having early breakfast you will be taken back to Haridwar from where you can ask to drop you either at railway station or at airport in Dehradun. Further Journey, you will do by your own.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of the total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
enjoyed every single movement in kodaikanal tour. superb sight seeing there. good place to have some rest.
affordable package has provided by narendra spoke person of holiday global saver. very hum...
Subhash bhutkar from India, India
tour requirements were well understood and planned accordingly. hotels were standard.suv car was okay. help was also provided during travels.
Raghavendra007ms from India, India
thank you #mr.narender singh
for handling my ooty honeymoon trip to provide me a amazing experience. & memorable. all arrangements are very good hotel & cab etc,
i want to tell everyone, all my fri...