hellotravel.com
2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package 2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package 2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package 3

2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package

₹16000 /pax
3 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package

  16000 per person
  3 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : bali

On the arrival at Bali Airport, the agent’s representative will be the pick for your pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel and complete the formalities. Rest for a while and after that get ready for a tour of the half-day sunset Uluwatu tour where you will see Uluwatu temple with a beautiful view of the sunset, then watching Kecak dance. Later, visit Jimbaran beach. In the evening, get back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : bali

Have a healthy breakfast, as per the 2 night 3 days Bali honeymoon tour itinerary get ready to explore the kintamani volcano and Sunset Tanah lot tour. After the full day enjoyment, get back to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : bali

After breakfast, it’s time to check out from the hotel and the driver will drop you at the airport. Here your Bali honeymoon tour ends.
Inclusions
Breakfast
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Honeymoon
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
BaliDarma Asih Ubud Villa4 ★Day 1
BaliDarma Asih Ubud Villa4 ★Day 2
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.

» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy:  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Tour Package by
50
Trips
5
11 Ratings
29
Months
Reviews
Arpit Goel
from New Delhi, India
5 ★
I did last minute booking with holiday global savers and they provide me the best deal
Nanda17young
from Bengaluru, India
3 ★
House boat was excellent. The cab services provided was the worst you could ever see. The driver who was assigned for the cab was rude, saying he might use our hotel room toilet if he was made to s...
Ravidokania1969
from Kannur, India
5 ★
mr narendra, very good interpretation also our taxi driver mr. jobin is too good. thanks
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " 2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package " for You
2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package
2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package
2 nights & 3 Days Bali Honeymoon tour package
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me

Packages

CHAT
 

My Reviews

Plan Trip
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved