3 Nights 4Days
Day 01| Arrival Paro –Thimphu (1.5 Hrs.)
• Upon your arrival in Paro airport our guide will be there to welcome you and transfer to Thimphu.
• After Lunch visit the Memorial Chorten (temple) built in memory of the late 3rd King. This place now happens to be a get together point for the elderly people, who spend their whole day chanting prayers and meeting their friends
• After 5 PM, visit the fortress of Thimphu, Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne of the king. Evening walk around the happening town, the largest and the most crowded town in Bhutan.
Overnight: Thimphu| Altitude: 2300m
Day 02| Thimphu – Paro (1,5 Hrs)
• Visit Folk Heritage Museum which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the olden days.
• Visit newly constructed stachu of Buddha- which is the world’s tallest sitting Buddha to see the view of whole Thimphu City.
• Visit Takin zoo to see national animal of Bhutan which are kept in en-closer to protect them.
• After Lunch drive back to Paro upon arrival visit the Ta Dzong, an ancient watchtower, which was built in 1656 and renovated in 1968 and converted into a National Museum of Bhutan, then visit Rimpung Dzong (Paro Dzong) built in 1646 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. The Dzong presently houses administrative offices of Paro District and Monastery.
Overnight: Paro| Altitude: 2200m
Day 03| Paro Sightseeing
• Morning drive to the base for the hike (3 hrs uphill) to Tiger’s Nest, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff overlooking the Paro valley. Most of the day will go on the hike. On the way back, if you have the energy and time visit the Kichu Lakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan which marks the beginning of Buddhism in the country, if not one can visit town for some leisure time and shopping’s.