hellotravel.com
Plan a Trip
Bali Four Nights Five Days Grand la four star 1

Bali Four Nights Five Days Grand la four star

Foxtontravel   (3 ratings)
20000
Price(per person)
5 Days
Trip Duration

Day wise Itinerary

Day 1 : Arrival and airport transfers

Meet & Greet assistance at the airport and transfer directly to your hotel evening free at leisure.

Day 2 : Water sports and Uluwatu temple tour

Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet ski and Uluwatu sunset temple Tour on private transfers evening free at leisure

Day 3 : Full Day Kintamani tour with Ubud Village

Full Day Kintamani tour with Ubud Village on Pvt Basis scenic beauty and culture.

Day 4 : Bali Zoo with Jungle Splash Water play Animal Encounters Show

HD Bali Zoo with Jungle Splash Waterplay, Animal Encounters & Show, and Insurance on private basis best experience

Day 5 : Departure after check out

After breakfast departure from DPS Airport with sweet memories of trip.

Inclusions


Accommodation

Pick-up

Drop

Sightseeing

Accommodation

PlaceHotelStarDays
BaliGarnd la hotel sense sunset hotel seminyak4 ★Day 1
BaliGarnd la hotel sense sunset hotel seminyak4 ★Day 2
BaliGarnd la hotel sense sunset hotel seminyak4 ★Day 3
BaliGarnd la hotel sense sunset hotel seminyak4 ★Day 4

Terms and Conditions

» Payment Terms & Methods: * 30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): International Cancellation Policy: n n From booking date or 65 days of departure 3000 per person will be deducted as management/booking fees n 45-30 days 25% of total package value n 29-15 days 50% of total package value n 14-8 days 75% of total package value n 7 days or less 100% of package value n n Any International flight inclusive package cancellation will be upon airline fare rules.

Tour Package by

8
Trips
3
3 Ratings
73
Months
CONTACT AGENT ENQUIRE NOW

Similar Tour Packages

View All Bali Tour Packages

Tour Packages For Bali, bedgul, seminyak

View All Bali, bedgul, seminyak Tour Packages

Similar Places Like Bali, bedgul, seminyak

Bali Four Nights Five Days Grand la four star
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
10,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
200,000+
AMAZING DEALS
50 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1