Experience 4 Days Chennai to Shirdi Holiday Package
Price (per person)
Chennai To Pune By Train
Departure from Chennai Central Railway station - Train No. 11028 by Mumbai mail at 10:50PM. Reaching Pune Railway station. Drive to Devgut Dattatreyar
Visiting Famous Temples
Reaching Devgut at early morning 4. 00a. m. After refreshment having the dharshan of Dattatreyar temple, Shanisingnapur and RenukadeviTemple. And drive to Shirdi. And refreshment at hotel. Evening 4. 00pm dharshan of Sai Baba and visit of Gurusthan, Museum and Lendi Garden. Night halt at Shirdi.
Shirdi Local Sight Seeing
Morning Kakkad Aarti/Dharshan visit Dwarakamai and Chavadi. Starting from shirdi at 2. 00pm and drive to Mahaganapathi Temple. Having the Dharshan of Mahaganapathi and drive to Pune Railway station at night 11. 00pm.
- trainTrain Tickets
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 80% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right *20% After Confirmation Voucher Issue
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2017