» Payment Terms & Methods: Payment Policy
· Note : As per Finance Bill 2017 proposes to insert Section 269 ST in the Income-tax Act that restricts receiving an amount of Rs. 200,000 or more from any person in single day, for a single transaction over multiple days etc. Penalty for noncompliance is equal to amount of cash received. In view of the above proposed provision.
· We will not accept any cash deposit from Travel Agents / Clients w.e.f. 1st April, 2017. Trade Partners are requested to deposit the payment in our account through CHEQUE, NEFT / RTGS, ONLINE PAYMENT Only w.e.f. 01st April, 2017. STILL IF ANY TRADE PARTNER / CLIENT DEPOSIT THE CASH BY MISTAKE IN ANY OF OUR BANK’S ACCOUNT, THEN BANK CHARGES / TRANSACTION CHARGES / PENALTIES WILL BE PAYABLE BY REMITTER ONLY.
· Kindly provide us the payment details i.e. Transaction ID OR Cheque Number along with the scan copy of payment deposit slip. So we can verify the same with our bank & we will certainly acknowledge you, once we receive the payment in our bank account.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: Cancellation Policy
· 25% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to departure.
· 50% of value charge, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
· 100% of value charge, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Terms & Conditions
· We reserve the right to do any changes in the tour due to unexpected conditions.
· 100% payment is required at the time of booking, if you pay Online through payumoney, 3% transaction Charge Extra.
· We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc. .
· We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.
· The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.
· Hotel Check-in / Check-Out Time as per Hotel Policy’s.
· Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the Itinerary.
· Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. no cot
· Transportation by as per package select. For 1 to 4 members – Indigo/Dzire/Etios for 1 to 7 members – Innova for 1 to 10 Members – Tempo Traveler
· On hilly areas the CAR AC will not work.
· Your Itinerary will we strictly on timings.
· Transportation as per itinerary only not available at disposal
· The Package does not include guide services. These can be availed an additional cost.
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
· Meal plan: EP – Accommodation Only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast with lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
· Refund on cancellation depends up on condemned hotel’s cancellation policy.
· The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
· V Care Travel Solutions reserves the right to change/modify terminate the offer ant time at its own discretion and without ant prior notice.
V CARE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS
A/C NO: 3579 142 1315
RTGS / NEFT IFSC: SBIN0003047
MICR Code : 362002051
A/C TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT
BRANCH: VERAVAL – 362266