Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall 3

Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall

₹34993 /pax
8 days tour
Enquire about this package
Contact agent now
Send message to agent
SMS me contact details

Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall

  34993 per person
  8 days tour
  HT Team
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Poovar Island

Reach Trivandrum Airport and drive to Poovar Island Resort Enjoy the backwaters, golden sand beach and day for leisure at Resort at Poovar Island. Enveloped in serene Kerala backwaters, flanked by the Arabian Sea on the East and the majestic towering Ghats to the West, opening out to the ocean and a dream golden beach, Poovar Island is a tropical paradise. Swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands, the ultramarine of the ocean, emerald backwaters, crimson sunsets and lush green vegetation create a magical ambiance around you.

Day 2 : Kovalam

Sightseeing includes light house beach, Howah beach, Ashoka Beach, Kovalam beaches has lovely coconut palms fringe the golden sand. You can visit the Trivendram Sree Padmabhushan swami temple, or can spend time at kovalam beach till evening. Overnight stay at the Kovalam.

Day 3 : Allepy - Houseboat

Leaving to Alleppey in the morning. Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different place for 21 Hrs in Kerala Styles Houseboat from 12 noon. In the Houseboat you will be greeted with welcome drink, tea, snacks, mineral water, lunch and dinner and breakfast.

Day 4 : Thekkady

Enjoy boat cruise in the lake and experience the wilderness, watch martial arts of Kerala, Kathakali, elephant ride, bamboo rafting, jeep safari, natural walk and you can go for Ayurveda massages (optional). Over night stay at Thekkady
Hotel : Coffee Route, Thekkady

Day 5 : Munnar

On the way, you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam, and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices.

You can visit tea estates, rose garden, honey bee after reaching Munnar in afternoon. In evening, you can watch Kathakkali or Martial art if missed in Thekkady.

Over night stay at Munnar.
Hotel : Broad Bean Spa Resort, Munnar

Day 6 : Munnar

Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park ( Raja Malai ), matatu patty dam, eco point, photo point, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station.

Evening leisure and overnight stay at Hotel
Hotel : Broad Bean Spa Resort, Munnar

Day 7 : Cochin - Athirapilly Vazhachal Waterfalls

Drive from Munnar to Cochin, on the way visit Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu water falls etc. Reach Cochin by afternoon and visit Athirapilly Vazhachal Waterfalls.

The waterfall attraction is recurring motif echoing with the pulse of nature creating soothing sounds. This 80ft high famous waterfall starts calmly from the high ranges and crashes down through gorges overhung with trees. Its white spray of water appears almost magical from the rocky road that swerves around the mountain. over night stay at Hotel.

Day 8 : Cochin

Cochin Sightseeing includes fort cochin, navy museum, St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing net, Santa Clause basilica, Mattanchery Palace, Jewish synagogue, Marian drive, Marine walk way, boating, Tripunitura hill palace. You can find some time for shopping at Cochin.

Fly back to your home town with sweet memories of Kerala trip.

» Accommodation
» Pick-up
» Sightseeing
Cochin, Munnar, Allepy, Thekkady, Kovalam,Poovar5+ ★
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Package Cost Validity - Subject to availability of Flight and Mentioned Hotels 70 % Advance payment against booking, remaining 30 % before a week of travel time. Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance and availability of mentioned hotels. In case of Non-availability of rooms , we will give you alternate option for similar category of hotels. During the journey if someone ask for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
Exclusion - Lunch & dinner ( all food included in houseboat ) , optional activities and all personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots.

Tour Package by
1 Ratings
from Lucknow, India
5 ★
Very nice
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall " for You

Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall
Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall
Kerala Air Package with Athirapilly Waterfall
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me



My Reviews

Plan Trip
33 Lacs+
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved