5 Days 4 Nights Delhi to Jim Corbett Forest Vacation Package
Price (per person)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. Enroute visit Khurpatal and Woodland Waterfall where you will get the most beautiful scenic view of the Lake and waterfall. Later On arrival check in Hotel and relax. Overnight stay in hotel.
Nainital Local Sight Seeing
After breakfast, prepare yourself to enjoy the beauty and activities of the Lake city. Nainital Lake is so named because it is the combination of 9 lakes in it of which Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal are the famous ones. Nainital is known for its different activities in and around the lake. Indulge yourself into Boating at Nainital Lake OWN COST, Enjoy the most hilarious Horse Riding OWN COST to reach the Tiffin top, Ride the Ropeway OWN COST to watch the snow point and naini peak. Later visit Nainadevi temple and eco cave garden. Evening back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Nainital.
After breakfast early today, drive to Kausani. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. On arrival visitsun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Visit Baijnath & Bageshwar Temple. Check in Hotel and indulge in to the in-house activities at the resort. Over Night Stay in Kausani.
Corbett National Park
After breakfast, drive to Corbett leave as early as possible Later enjoy Corbett Jungle SAFARI should be pre-booked3 pmRs. 4500 Private Jeep in one of the famous zones of Corbett National Park and Elephant safari near to the hotel on direct payment basis. Later visit Garjiya Devi temple, Sitabani temple and Corbett Falls. Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett.
After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2018