~
3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package 3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package 2

3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package

₹23000 /pax
4 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package

  23000 per person
  4 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : bali

On the arrival at Bali Airport, and you will have a vehicle to take you to your Hotel. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and complete the formalities. Relax for a while and after that get ready for half-day sunset Uluwatu tour where you will see Uluwatu temple with a gorgeous view of the sunset, then watching Kecak dance. Later, explore Jimbaran beach. In the evening, get back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : bali

Have a healthy breakfast, as per the 3 night 4 days Bali Family tour itinerary get ready to explore the Kintamani volcano and Ubud Village. First, visit Barong dance performance, and then visit Teluk village for see the amazing gold and silver art. Later, visit Tirta Empul Temple. After that, directly go to Kintamani village for having lunch and it is a perfect place to see the amazing view of the famous active Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur. Lastly, visit Ubud Monkey Forest to see the hundred of monkey roaming around the forest. After the full day enjoyment, get back to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : bali

Have a delicious breakfast; this is the day 3 of your Bali family package. Now, get ready to explore Sunset Tanah lot tours and enjoy Bali water sports. First, visit Tanjung Benoa beach for water sports activities. After that, visit Taman Ayun Temple and see the spectacular view of the sunset and the Indian Ocean. After the full day enjoyment, get back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking/Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy:  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Day 4 : bali

After breakfast, it/’s time to check-out from the hotel and the driver will drop you at the airport. Here your 3 nights 4 days Bali family tour ends.
Inclusions
Breakfast
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
BaliDarma Asih Ubud Villa4 ★Day 1
BaliDarma Asih Ubud Villa4 ★Day 2
BaliDarma Asih Ubud Villa4 ★Day 3
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.

» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy:  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Tour Package by
77
Trips
5
19 Ratings
33
Months
Reviews
Shekhar khichariya
from India, Indonesia
5 ★
i booked my package from this site. rajshekhar was our agent who was very cooperative and planned our trip precisely. we did not face any difficulty throughout our trip.
Ravidokania1969
from Kannur, India
5 ★
mr narendra, very good interpretation also our taxi driver mr. jobin is too good. thanks
Lakshmanamurthyg
from Mysore, India
5 ★
my family travelled mysore & ooty in the last month, through this site & mr. rajashekher is our agent, who was fully serviced oriented, ethical and always a good cooperative gentleman.he provided a...

Find agents for destination

You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " 3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package " for You
3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package
3 nights & 4 Days Bali Family tour package
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
Choose Your Destination  
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Latest trip ideas: » Meghalaya Travelogue and Travel Stories –A Backpacking Tour of Meghalaya   » Rajasthan Shopping Guide – the must visit shopping places in Rajasthan for all budgets   » Foods of Manali – 10 dishes of Manali Cuisine that you must try when you visit Manali   » Nightlife in Nubra Valley - Top 3 Amazing Spots to Experience Nightlife in Nubra Valley   » Ahmedabad Shopping guide - 5 the must visit shopping places in Ahmedabad for all budgets   » Foods of Nubra Valley - 6 dishes of Ladakhi cuisine that you must try when you visit Nubra Valley   » Rajasthan Travelogue and Travel Stories - Best ways to enjoy a group trip to Rajasthan   » Foods of Bir Billing 5 dishes of Popular cuisine that you must try when you visit Bir Billing   » Himachal Pradesh Travelogues and travel stories- Abode of Snow   » Meghalaya Shopping guide - the must visit shopping places in Meghalaya for all budgets   » Best cafes in Andaman- 9 Most Popular Restaurants in Andaman & Nicobar Islands   » Manali Shopping Guide – the must visit shopping places in Manali for all budgets   » Foods of Rajasthan – 9 dishes of Rajasthan Cuisine that you must try when you visit Rajasthan   » Nightlife in Himachal Pradesh- top 7 Amazing Spots to Experience Nightlife in Himachal Pradesh   » Best cafes in Lakshadweep   » Nightlife in Meghalaya- Top 7 Amazing Spots to Experience Nightlife in Meghalaya   » Manali Travelogue and Travel Stories – A lovely tour to Manali   » Best Cafes in Leh   » Leh Shopping guide - the must visit shopping places in Leh for all budgets   » Nightlife in Lakshadweep   » Nightlife in Manali – Top 6 amazing spots to experience Nightlife in Manali   » Nightlife in Kasol – Top 4 amazing spots to experience Nightlife in Kasol   » Kasol Travelogue and travel stories – the beautiful Kasol and Kheerganga   » Best Cafes in Kedarnath- 5 Most Popular restaurants in Kedarnath   » Best cafes in Ahmadabad - 5 Most popular restaurants in Ahmadabad   » Best cafes in Kasol – 6 most popular restaurants in Kasol   » Bir Billing Travelogues and travel stories - Adventure   » Pelling Travelogues and travel stories – Culture and Nature   » Best cafes in Pelling – 6 Most popular restaurants in Pelling   » Andaman Travelogue and Travel Stories- A Tour to Islands of Andaman & Nicobar  
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1