Departure from Pune to Mahabaleshwar via visit Panchgani sightseeing like Parsi Point, Table Land, Sydney Point, After on arrival in Mahabaleshwar check in at the hotel and visit Wilson Point, Ganesh Temple, Lingmala Waterfall then back to the hotel and night stay.
After breakfast, we proceed sightseeing. Covering Old Mahabaleshwar Panchaganga Mandir, Author Seat Point, Kate’s Point, Echo Point, Needle Hole Point, Mapro garden In the evening return to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Mahabaleshwar.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Terms and Conditions:
1. The above rates are calculated as per the given tour plan. Given rates would be increased and decrease If any changes happen in the tour plan. If you require any changes contact us.
2. Given rates do not include Monument entrance fee and other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusion part which is as per actual pay by Guest directly.
3. KMs and Hrs calculation will be Start and End at Our Rental Office.
4. One day is equal to one calendar day (From Midnight 12.00 to Midnight 12.00).
5. Driver Allowance will be extra if the driver drives between 10.00 pm to 6.00 am.
6. Ac will not work in Hill areas (upwards) and stopped parked vehicle.
7. Check In @ 12.00 noon and Check out @ 11.00 AM
8. Carry valid ID Proof for hotel check-in like (Passport, Election card, Adhar Card, Driving Licences)
N.B: Pan card will not consider as valid id proof
9. Child Below 5 years treated as complementary but above 5 years will be charged as per hotel policy.
10. Meals will be provided as per Plan
11. Last minute Hotel modification will be chargeable as per hotel policy.
12. Rooms confirmations are subject to availability.