Pleasurable 3 Days 2 Nights Kaziranga National Park Trip Package
Price (per person)
Guwahati To Kaziranga 5 Hrs / 220KM
Pickup from Guwahati Airport or Railway station & drive to Kaziranga. After 5 Hrs journey reach Kaziranga National park, Its a world heritage site famous for the One Horned Rhinoceros. Over night at Hotel.
Early morning go for Elephant Safari & after Elephant safari return to the hotel for breakfast. After Lunch go for Jeep Safari. After safari back to hotel. Over night at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga To Guwahati 5 Hrs / 220KM
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Guwahati on the way visit Assam Historical Place “Batadrava Than” in Bordowa in the present Nagaon district of Assam is one of the best known Thans founded by Srimanta Sankaradeva. It is named as Sri Sri Batadrava Than. Srimanta Sankaradeva set up the first ever Kirtanghar here in 1468. The importance of this place is also derived from the fact that the saint was born at Alipukhuri – Bordowa in 1449. After returning from his 12 year long pilgrimage in 1493, he started preaching his Vaishnavite religious ideas here regularly and systematically. His ideas were based on Bhagavata Purana.
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cancellation Policy
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Between 29 -14 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Between 13 -07 Days prior of arrival – 70% of tour cost
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Between 06 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
Tour Package by
Member Since 2014