• Acquaint yourself with Singapore's historical sites, modern icons, and bustling city centre during this half-day highlights tour.
• Start your tour with a contrast of the old and new passing through the historical colonial district, the area where Singapore's founder, Sir Thomas Raffles first came ashore. Then it's on to the futuristic Esplanade complex. Set along the waterfront, this is the hub of the city's arts and nightlife scene. Along the way, your guide points out the site of the iconic "Merlion" statue, a mythical creature, half-fish, half-lion, that guards Marina Bay.
• At the modern Suntec City complex, stand in the shadow of tall skyscrapers encircling the world's largest fountain, the "Fountain of Wealth" - designed to bring good fortune to the area. Take in the ornate architecture and adornment at one of Singapore's oldest temples, Thian Hock Keng Temple. Two temples in one complex, the main is dedicated to the Taoist goddess of the sea, while the second is dedicated to the bodhisattva of mercy.
• Trek through the sights, sounds, and smells of Little India and Chinatown, both of which retain an old-Singapore flayer reminiscent of the immigrants who formed these enclaves in the early 1800s. Then journey to Mount Faber where a bird's-eye view of the Central Business District and offshore islands awaits atop its 340-foot (104-meter) summit.
• Your final stop is the popular and impressive Singapore Botanic Gardens. A 156-acre (63-hectare) city oasis of unique flora and fauna home to three lakes, shady "Palm Valley", and Saraca Stream-lined by tropical plants as it wends through the gardens. A beautiful way to end tour in Singapore.
Enjoy Half Day Sentosa Tour
• Spend an afternoon discovering the sights and attractions of Singapore's resort island, Sentosa. Your day includes a scenic cable car ride, museum, and "oceanarium" visit, topped off by a Las Vegas-style beach show.
• Soaring 200-feet (60-m) high, a cable car gently lifts you over the sea and scenery from Mount Faber to Singapore's resort island, Sentosa.
• Next stop is Asia's largest tropical fish "oceanarium," Underwater World. A favorite for all ages, this modern attraction brings you face to face with over 2,500 living creatures of the sea. Be mesmerized by a dazzling world of colorful corals and spectacular species as you glide along the 275-foot (83-m) moving "travelator."
• For the grand finale, challenge yourself with a fun-filled luge ride with a choice between a leisurely cruise or race down the 688 metre Dragon trail or 628 metre Jungle trail. End your journey with a scenic Skyride showing you a bird's eye view of Sentosa Island, Singapore city Skyline and South China Sea.