search
Plan A Trip
contact agent
enquire now
chevron_left
chevron_right
Ecstatic 3 Days Maldives Vacation Package

Ecstatic 3 Days Maldives Vacation Package

star 3 (5 Reviews)
location_on Maldives
currency_rupee
₹43,500

Price (per person)

schedule
3 Days

Duration

groups
Customized

Tour Type

contact agent
enquire now

Itinerary

Day 1

Maldives

-

On arriving at the Male airport, meet the hotel representative who helps you with assisted transfer to your resort by speedboat. Complete the check-in formalities at the resort. Thereafter, the day is free to admire the scenic beauty of massive lagoons sprinkled all around. You are free for leisure activities- take a dip in the blue sea waters, explore the nearby attractions, walk on the sandy beaches and so on. Post dinner, overnight stay in Maldives.

Day 2

Maldives

+
Day 3

+
Day 4

Maldives

+

Inclusions

  • hotelAccommodation

Exclusions

  • hikingSightseeing
  • directions_carTransfers
  • restaurantBreakfast

Terms and Conditions

  • keyboard_double_arrow_right 20% booking amount required though NEFT OR BANK TRANSFER. Remaining 80% needs to be paid 30 days in advance
  • keyboard_double_arrow_right Booking can be cancelled if informed 30 days before travel date. Amount paid will be non refundable.

Durations

timelapse3 Days/ 2 Nights

Theme

loyalty adventure
contact agent
enquire now
Tour's Destination
location_onMaldives

Tour Package by

11

Trips

3star

5 Reviews

81

Months

contact agent

Review

star
3/5
Average
(5 Ratings & 5 Reviews)
Excellent
1
Very Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Terrible
2
5 Reviews - Showing 1 to 2
Anonymous
14 Jul 2018 10:16 AM

star

star

star

star

star

Anonymous
07 Jun 2018 01:43 PM

star

star

star

star

Similar Tour Packages

chevron_left
chevron_right
location_on maldives, maldives

maldives

From₹40,000/-
schedule 2 Days
Enquiry Now
location_on maldives, maldives

Maldives

From₹54,999/-
schedule 3 Days
Enquiry Now
location_on maldives, maldives

Maldives in 3 days

From₹18,000/-
schedule 3 Days
Enquiry Now
location_on nellaidhoo, maldives

Maldives Tour

From₹32,750/-
schedule 8 Days
Enquiry Now

Tour Packages For Maldives

chevron_left
chevron_right
location_on maldives, maldives

Lxury Honeymoon Package

star 5.0 (1 Review)
From₹34,355/-
schedule 3 Days
Enquiry Now
location_on maldives, maldives

Maldives Tour Package

star 3.0 (2 Reviews)
From₹6,616/-
schedule 3 Days
Enquiry Now