Price (per person)
Arrive at the Bandaranaike International airport, Katunayake. You will be met and assisted on arrival by our airport staff and transferred to Colombo, the commercial capital of the country.( 30 km, 1 hour drive) On arrival, check in at the hotel. Afternoon commence a sightseeing tour of the city of Colombo. Drive through the commercial and city centre area known as the “Fort”, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century where grand colonial era buildings stand alongside modern office structures. See the busy markets and noisy bazaars of Pettah, the National Museum with its fine collection of lovely antiques and art of Sri Lanka. Drive past the Town Hall, Independence Square, the B.M.I.C.H (International Convention Centre) and Cinnamon Garden residential area and visit a Buddhist temple and a Hindu Kovil to experience the diversity of religion, ethnicity and customs of the people. On completion return to the hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel in Colombo.
Bentota Beach Stay
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Bentota, a tourist resort in the south with the most beautiful, wide and sandy beaches (65 km, approx. 1 ½ hour drive). On arrival in Bentota, check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on the beach. Overnight stay at a hotel in Bentota.
After breakfast leave to the Airport for your departure (96 km, approx. 2 ½ hour drive). ~~~ End of the tour ~~~
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 20% Advance payment required to process the booking from our end and the balance 80% should be made on arrival to our Airport Rep.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cancellations received 21 days before arrival: no charges will apply
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cancellations received 14 days before arrival: 50%
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cancellations received 07 days before arrival: 100%
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 333 Holidays Ltd. Cancellation service charge: $10 per person
Tour Package by
Member Since 2013