Day wise Itinerary
* Arrival Transfer to Negombo - You will be warmly welcomed by Our Chauffeur Guide and taken to the Hotel.
Hotel : Suriya Resort, Negombo
Day 2 : Galle & Unawatuna ▼
* Travel to Unawatuna after Breakfast * Visit to Rumassala Sanctuary * Enjoy Galle Fort tour incl Sight Seeing, Bit of Shopping & Taste of Street Food etc * Enjoy the eveing at Leisure in the Hotel
* Early morning visit to Mirissa for Whale watching * Afternoon, Enjoy the Water sports in Mirissa /Unawatuna Beach
Day 4 : Yala National Park ▼
* Travel to Yala after Breakfast * Yala safari at 3 pm
Day 5 : Weligama, Kosgoda & Waskaduwa ▼
* Travel to Waskaduwa after Breakfast * En Route visit - Stilt Fishing in Weligama and Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery * Enjoy a Spa massage at hotel and spend the evening at leisure after a long trip.
Day 6 : Madhu River & Waskaduwa Beach ▼
* Early morning visit to Madhu river boat Safari * Visit a Fish therapy spa at Madhu river for a unique experience * In the Evening Rest & relax in the Beach
Day 7 : Colombo & Negombo ▼
* Travel to Negombo after Breakfast * En Route, you will be doing Colombo city tour incl Temples, Sightseeing, Taste of Street Food & bit of shopping etc
Day 8 : Say Good Bye !!! ▼
Departure from the hotel to Airport - Transfer Time: Approx. 30 min.
Place Hotel Star Days Negombo Leighton Resort 3 ★ Day 1 Unawatuna Hotel Flower Garden 3 ★ Day 2 Unawatuna Hotel Flower Garden 3 ★ Day 3 Tissamaharama Rain Tree Hotel 3 ★ Day 4 Waskaduwa Coco Royal Beach Resort 3 ★ Day 5 Waskaduwa Coco Royal Beach Resort 3 ★ Day 6 Negombo Leighton Resort 3 ★ Day 7
Components price per pax on twin sharing (₹) price per 2 pax on twin sharing (₹) Transport 15750 31500 Miscellaneous 1749 3498 Total Cost(incl. tax) 17499 * 34998 *
Miscellaneous includes: Parking Fee, Highway Tolls & Water Bottles etc
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods ▼
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 35% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
from Delhi, India
Our trip to Srilanka organised by Ceylon trip was an amazing experience.The organisers kept in their mind about the best comfort that a traveller would like to give his family.Excellent ambience at...
from Male, India
I travelled with my wife to Srilanka for 4 days vacation. It was just superb thanks to our Travel agent My Ceylon Trip.
Trip was nicely planned and organized by the Agent even with the short notic...
Find agents for destination