• Arrival in Kyiv at 12:45 PM • Transfers to Restaurant for Lunch • Transfers to Hotel for Check-in • A stop near the monument to the founders of Ukrainian capital • Three brothers Kyi, Schek and Horiv and their sister Lybid • Check-in to the hotel ft 18:00 PM • Time to Relax a bit. • Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 20:30 PM • Free time at your own. • Overnight at Hotel.
• Breakfast in Hotel 07:00-10:00AM • 10:00 AM Kyiv city Tour with English speaking guide You will know more about history and development of Kyiv and see its major attractions: Independence Square Maidan, where all major events in the country take place. Maidan Nezalezhnosti, is the central square in Kiev, the main and the most beautiful one. Parades , concerts, festivals and other city arrangements and holidays take place on this square . It contains six fountains, Independence Column and artificial waterfall. The Independence Square has much to offer : the huge building with the tower and chimes, the Trade Union Association Office and other attractions. Khreschatyk –central street of the city, one of the most popular places of public amusement . On weekends the roadway turns into a pedestrian precinct. On the days of official national ceremonies, Khreschatyk together with the Independence Square turns into the main center of festivities in the country. Mihailovsky Cathedral Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery – the first temple with a gilded dome, monuments to famous state celebrities: Princess Olga – the first ruler of Kyiv Rus, Bohdan Hmelnytskyi – the first Ukrainian Hetman. The Kyiv funicular cable railway is a ride that should be one very tourist’s list of fascinating things to explore. The funicular connects the historic upper to the lower Podil district through the steep hill and gives you the opportunity to explore the breath takingly beautiful scenery of Kyiv and also view the Dnieper River. You can also make nice selfies there. The total gradient of the slope is 36%. • Lunch in Indian Restaurant at 13:30 PM 15:00 AM a tour to Obolon Quay- a place where you can feel as if at the sea coast. Remote music is coming from each corner of the bay and even from the water from boats which are patrolling the Dnieper. The air in the bay is filled with barbecue fragrant mixed with scents of expensive perfumes, pop corn, Chinese sticks and beer. There is a beach just a few meters from the bay where people sunbase all day long and then shift their location to the nearest restaurant or disco. • Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 18:00 PM . • Transfer Back to Hotel at 22:00 PM • Free time at your own. • Overnight in hotel
• Breakfast in Hotel 07:00-10:00AM • 10:30AM - Transfertothe museum of World War II and the victory symbol - Motherland Monument. The exposition tells about the decisive battles on the Soviet-German front, the military operations in Europe and the Far East, the establishment and activity of the Anti-Hitler Coalition in 1939-1945. Hundreds of thousands of patriots fought in the ranks of the National Liberation Movement against Nazi and Communist dictatorships for freedom and independence of Ukraine. The Ukrainian irreversible casualties range from 8 to 10 million people. • Lunch in Indian Restaurant at 14:00 PM • 15:00PM - a tour to Outlet village "Manufactura"- the first outlet shopping centre in Ukraine, architecturally designed in the old North European cities style. . • Transfer to the hotel ft 18:00 PM • Time to Relax a bit. • Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 20:00 PM • Free time at your own. • Overnight at Hotel.
• Breakfast in Hotel 07:00-10:00AM • 10 . 00 AM visit to Kyiv Oceanarium . Aquarium with jellyfish, fish-thinkers, several dangerous morayeels - all waiting for you in the following gallery of our aquarium. But the amazing sea horses, though descended from the pages of fairy tales. Wise turtle friendly winks from the aquarium . She is very sociable and likes to scratch her back . Some of our residents are funny and colorful clown fish . The most venomous fish in the world - fish and fish-stone dog puffer fish, a dish of which is the hallmark of Asian cuisine will be waiting for you in their water homes to impress. • Lunch at Indian Restaurant . • Transfer to the hotel . • Time to Relax a bit . • Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 20:00 PM • Transfer Back to Hotel at 21:30 PM • Free time at your own • Overnight in hotel
Miscellaneous includes: Price includes Hotels, Transport & Activities * transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost. * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance. » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date. * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.