Arrive in Queensland
• Once you arrive at the Airport, get transferred to your hotel. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this colourful city has to offer. There are several interesting places to visit in Queenstown such the historic area of Arrowtown and Frankton featuring many hep and trendy bars, restaurants, and cafes.
• Stay overnight in the comfort of your hotel and get some rest to prepare for the next few days of relentless fun and excitement.
• Begin this day by heading for Milford Sound Cruise that takes you to the picturesque journey of the hidden Fiordland coast. A once-in- a-lifetime kind of an experience, the cruise takes you through this mesmerizing fjord in tender vessels or kayaks and behold the picturesque beauty of Mitre Peak. Watch fur seals lazing on the rocks and a wide variety of seabirds, and witness some beautiful waterfalls on your way.
• Return to the hotel in evening and spend the rest of the time at leisure and then retire in your room for a comfortable night’s sleep.
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel.
• Post which you head out from your hotel and take a Gondala Ride in Queenstown. The Gondola carries visitors high above Queenstown to the Skyline complex. The best views in the region are found here, spread out in a spectacular 220-degree panorama, with breath taking views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables mountain range and across Lake Wakatipu to Cecil and Walter Peaks.• After the end of this exciting day, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Queenstown - Auckland By Flight Auckland - Rotorua
• Enjoy your breakfast and Check-out from the hotel. Today, you will be travelling to Rotorua. Arrive at Queenstown airport and board your flight to Auckland. On arriving at the Auckland Domestic Airport, proceed to Rotorua by coach.
From vegan restaurants to seafood counters, you find it all here. However, a must-try is The Hangi - traditional food of Maori Village, and locally crafted beer or wine. A buzzing nightlife can be found around the bars in city centre on Tutankei Street.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
• Savour the fantastic breakfast and continue the exploration of Rotorua and be mesmerized on your visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. Enjoy the world famous boat ride in an underground cave under thousands of magical twinkling glowworms above, as you glide past under them.
• On the outskirts of the city, get a taste of New Zealand’s farming industry with a four-wheel drive tour of the Agrodome, a working organic farm. You’ll also witness an entertaining farm show, including sheep-shearing and a sheep dog trial.• Overnight stay at the hotel
Rotorua - Auckland
• Enjoy scrumptious breakfast.
• It’s time to Check-out from hotel and make your way for next destination in your tour! Head towards Auckland by coach. Experience the real Middle-earth with a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set on your way from Rotorua to Auckland, which is featured in Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films. Get lost among the hobbit holes and visit Green Dragon Inn, the mill and the Party Tree and Listen to spell-binding tales of how Hobbiton came to be.
• Proceed to Auckland. Overnight stay at your hotel in Auckland
Departure from Auckland
• Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and head for a city sightseeing tour of Auckland . Visit some of the most interesting attractions in New Zealand including Sky Tower, Waikiki Island, Waitema Harbour, Auckland War Memorial Museum, and the Auckland Domain. Rated as one of the most liveable cities in the world, Auckland is truly a naturally gifted metropolis.All great holidays must end. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward flight.Tour Ends.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 45 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 60 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 90 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): 30 days or more prior to departure date, Initial Booking Amount and additional amount of visa fee will be forfeited.
Between 30–15 days: 50% of total tour cost will be charged as penalty.
Less than 15 days: 100% of total tour cost will be charges as penalty