On arrival you will be met and welcomed by our representative and transferred to Kandy , En route Pinnawela elephant orphanage , Spice Garden
Check-in to the hotel & proceed to Gem Museum & Evening Cultural Show (Free)
Overnight stay at hotel- Kandy
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Kandy City tour including Royal botanical Garden, Tooth Relic Temple
Then proceed to Nuwara Eliya
En-route Tea Factory , Tea Plantation & Ramboda Falls
Check-in to the hotel & Leisure at the hotel
Overnight stay at hotel- Nuwara Eliya
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): The above price is inclusive of
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on BB CP basis
• Transportation in a Pvt Air conditioned vehicle.
• Service of an English speaking chauffeur
• City tour of which is mentioned above the itinerary
• Government Tax
• Toll charges.
The Price is Exclusive of
• Entrance Fee to any sites.
• Early check in or late checkout charges.
• Visa Fees (please log on to www.eta.gov.lk)
• Tips to Guides Chauffeurs
• Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
• Lunch or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
• Camera or Video permits.
• Expenses of a personal nature.
• Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
• Any increase of cost due to political disturbance bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
Mode of Payment: -
• For Foreign remittances LOCAL & OVERSEAS bank charges to be borne by the remitter. Nett amount to be credited to Spiceland Destinations Lanka Pvt Ltd Account Sri Lanka.
CANCELLATIONS, AMENDMENTS AND REFUNDS
• Notice of cancellation to be made in writing and agreed upon mutually on or before the cancellation periods for documentation.
• Cancellation by Guest facilitator (apart from “Act of GOD Force Majeure” ) — If the guest is unable to partake in a Tour on the scheduled date and time, the key account manager of the Tour Operator to be informed as far prior to this date and time as possible either by guest or facilitator. Refund for a tour is based on the individual Hotel’s and suppliers Refund and Cancellation policy. The guest agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, we shall at all times be entitled to charge retention as per the “cancellation & amendment policy” of the company. If change cancellation is owing to force Majeure Act of God, tour operator would refund any monies paid less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of the booking. In case of invalid fake reasons without documentation proofs, 100% retention would be charged.
• Cancellation by the Ground Handling Tour Operator— in some cases Hotels Suppliers may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, etc., and in that case tour operator reserves the right to change, transfer or substitute the tour booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control at any time and for any valid reason. If guest chooses not to accept the alternatives offered then the guest will be entitled to a full refund. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to the guest and to facilitate an amendment of the booking on mutual agreement.
• Deposit is non-refundable upon cancellation
• In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Tour Operator warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
• Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
• Upon cancellation guest will be liable to pay a fee to cover the estimate of cost and expenses incurred by the tour operator in the terms of the schedule set out hereunder. This is expressed as a percentage of the total cost of tour package and is calculated as follows:
PERIOD OF NOTICE CANCELLATION FEE
> 30 days’ notice Deposit is forfeited & No Retention
30 - 21 days 50% of Tour Package Cost
21 - 14 days 75% of Tour Package Cost
< 14 days No-shows 100% of Tour Package Cost
All rates quoted are in US Dollars (US$) and are non-commissionable. The rates in this document are subject to change revision based on any increase decrease in the hotels’ suppliers’ rates or the taxes imposed by the government.
• Visa is issued either on or before arrival and for further details, please log on to www.eta.gov.lk and we suggest you to apply online for VISA.
• The above mentioned hotels could be confirmed subject to availability at the time of booking. In case of non-availability of rooms in respective Hotels, a suitable alternative will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• IMPORTANT – Kindly note that check in time would be 1400 hrs and check out @ 1200 Hrs and same is applicable for all hotels until or otherwise early check in check out is communicated prior to arrival and agreed upon.
• Management shall not be responsible for any belongings that are lost or stolen or damaged during the tour.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow, road & weather conditions.