Arrive in Istanbul. At the airport, our driver - cum - rep will assist you in getting transferred to the hotel. Note that early check - in is subject to availability. At 13:00 hours, meet the guide for your half-day boat trip over the Bosporus. Cruise between the two continents of Asia and Europe and revel amid the bounty of nature. See the beautiful Rumeli Castle (from the sea, no interior visit). After the cruise, glide up the cable car and dine at the Pierre Loti Hill cafe that was named after the famous French writer. Take in the serene vistas of Golden Horn and the entire city. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Eat a delicious breakfast at the hotel. At 8:00 am, you shall meet the guide who will take you through the day’s schedule. Meet with the manual. Visit the Hippodrome of Constantinople, also known as the Sultanahmet Square. Next, see the ornate - Blue Mosque and admire the beautiful interior works. Your last stop for the day is the Grand Bazaar which though is closed on Sundays, is formed into a labyrinth of passages and is home to more than 4000 shops. Shop away to glory and then return to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Today, wake up and eat a good breakfast, get ready and bid goodbye to Istanbul as you take transfers to the airport, to fly to Kayseri. When you reach, embark upon a thrilling sightseeing tour. Visit the Devrent Valley, where various types of fairy chimneys are abundant. After that visit Pasabagi (Monk’s Valley) which has multiple stems and caps that are no stranger to to this area. Later, drive to Avanos which is known for its beautiful works of pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. Here, red clay is used by local craftsmen that comes from the residue in the Kizilirmak River - the longest river of Turkey. Lunch and then proceed to check out the famous Goreme Open Air Museum. Around the area, you can also visit churches , chapels etc. (Dark Church is excluded; entrance requires additional admission fee). Pose for a commemorative picture in the valleys to capture the moment in time. Overnight stay at the hotel. You shall be served a lip-smacking breakfast, lunch and dinner in this day.
Today in the morning, eat a lip-smacking breakfast, meet the tour guide in the hotel lobby and then get ready for a day full of the excursion. Visit the Rose Valley which is one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia. and explore the famous rock-cut churches by hiking through the canyon. Rest in Cavusin which is an old Greek village and famous for its known for its Christian houses. Post lunch (on your own), visit the Ortahisar Castle and then head to the Kaymakli - the Underground City. On your visit the panoramic Pigeon Valley. You can also go to taste Cappadocia wine in a local winery. Savour dinner and overnight stay in the hotel. Please note - That the hot air balloon ride is Optional and costs Eur 145 per head.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
NOTE : Hotel might be change according to the rooms availability but star category remain same.