08:30: Your driver will pick you up at your hotel to transfer you to Noi Bai airport to check in at the VIP lounge.
10:00: Board the seaplane for a 30-minute flight to Halong and for a 15-minute flight over the unbelievable panorama below - Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
12:00-12:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to La Vela Cruise.
12.30: Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instruction and cabin check-ins. Your fabulous Halong excursion commences.
13.30 - 14.30: Enjoy the buffet lunch onboard while the cruise sails passing by magnificent sceneries of the World Heritage Site.
15.00 – 16.00: Explore Sung Sot Cave - Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the biggest and most marvelous cave in Halong Bay.
16.00 - 16.45: Back to the vessel and continue sailing. Enjoy your relaxing time aboard, among the magnificence of the Heritage Site. A wide range of fine wine or spirits are served in the open-air bar on the sundeck.
17.30: Participate in La Vela cooking class under the attentive instruction of our top chef, to discover the Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19.30: Time for dinner and evening entertainments: bar, spa, squid fishing and overnight on the cruise, enjoy the the beauty and graceful atmosphere of the scenic Bay.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : A 2-day-1-night cruise onboard La Vela Cruise.
• 01 Deluxe Cabin with En-suite bathroom and AC/Heater.
• Full board meals (per person: 2 lunch / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast).
• Seaplane Scenic S15 Hanoi – Halong.
• Private car hotel – Noi Bai airport to board Seaplane.
• Complimentary use of kayak.
• Shuttle bus Halong - Hanoi.
• All entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
• On board insurance, taxes and service charges.
• Valid until September 30th, 2016.
• Applied for 2 people minimum.