Upon your arrival at Oslo in the morning, our representative will greet you and transfer you to your hotel. Complete check-in formalities and rest for a while. Afterward proceed to explore the European Green capital–Oslo on your own, where you will witness the excellent public transport, city planning, and a real commitment to sustainable green space.
Kick start your day with scrumptious breakfast at the hotel. After which you will proceed for your Oslo Tour to witness Oslo’s culture and sights. During Oslo City Tour you will be visiting popular attraction of the capital city such as Town House and The House of Parliament, the Royal Palace, the majestic Akershus fortress, the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park, Karl Johan Street. After the full-day tour of Oslo city, come back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast check-out from the hotel in Oslo. Get ready to transfer to the Oslo station in order to board a train for Falm. This rail journey takes you through the most beautiful UNESCO-protected fjords, mountains, and more. Reach to Myrdal, from there board world’s steepest and scenic train t reach Falm- the small village known for its fjord. Upon reaching Falm board the ferry for a lifetime experience of famous fjords. Also, visit Sogne fjord- the world’s most beautiful fjord and also a UNESCO world heritage site. By the end of the day return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Relish a tasty breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel, after which you will be transferred to the railway station from where you will take a train for Bergen via Voss. Enjoy your journey. Once you reach Bergen, check into the hotel and relax. In the evening, step out to explore the Bergen city which is situated between the seven mountains and the breathtaking fjords. After the whole day of sightseeing return to your hotel to sleep off at night.
After having, a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel. Get ready to explore the city on your own with Bergen city card. Experience the rich culture of the city, a gateway of the fjords on your own. This world heritage city has the ideal combination of nature, culture and amazing urban life all year round. After exploring all day long, come back to your hotel by the end of the day for a cozy sleep at night.
After having a delectable breakfast, pack your bags and memories, as it will be the end of your 5nights and 6 days Norway Tour. You will be transferred to the Bergen airport from where you will make your onward journey.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.