5 Places Where Sun Never Sets
Places within India where Indians are still not allowed to enter
Weekend Getaways Around Bangalore
5 Places More Mysterious than Bermuda Triangle
Top 5 Craziest Adventurous Activities
Spa & Wellness Destinations
Hornbill Festival 2017
Poush Mela Shantiniketan
Orange Festival 2017
Datta Jayanti 2017
Karthigai Deepam 2017
Plan A Trip
Post FREE Package
TOP SOLOMAN TRAVEL BLOGS OF 2016 - II
Continued from [
TOP SOLOMAN TRAVEL BLOGS OF 2016
– Stephen Bugno for more than a decade has traveled, worked and volunteered his way across the world.
Travel with Pedro
– A London-based hotel management professional, with passion for all things travel, foreign languages and culture.
Active Planet Travels
– Ronald is a travel blogger, television host & food enthusiast on a mission to backpack every country in the world.
– Jim is an avid traveler and wonderer.He proves that even if on a budget, you can still enjoy a fantastic trip.
Tales Told from the Road
– Articles by Dick Jordan for independent thinkers & travelers.
Mai Travel Site
– A budget minded traveler Federico is visiting world famous destinations and explore those less known.
– Clay is a traveler and a student who is always looking for new tips and tricks to reduce the cost of his next adventure.
– Stories, tips & destination guides focusing on local culture, home-stays & off-beat experiences from twenty-something Indian exploring the world.
The Bohemian Blog
– An alternative travel journal by Darmon Richter, dedicated to exploring the bizarre, the macabre and other secret wonders of the world.
Ivan About Town
– Filipinos on a quest to join the Travelers’ Century Club.
– Adrian was born in England and raised in Oman. He backpacks the world and is specialist in everything Japanese.
– Dave and for the past 10 years I have studied, worked and travelled around the globe visiting 70+ countries.
– James is an avid traveler that can’t get enough of the world. Jungle explorer, beach bum, scuba diver, wildlife seeker and digital nomad.
Eff It, I’m on Holiday
– Romanian travel addict visiting the world one holiday at the time.
– A blog by very gifted videographer and traveler from Portugal.
The Modern Nomad
– A blog about living life without a fixed address. Through travel, exploring what makes life exciting, meaningful and authentic.
– Carlo Cretaro from Ireland has been volunteering in East Africa, Interrail around Europe and backpack in SE Asia.
The Traveling Dutchman
– Jasper is a full time traveler, part time internet entrepreneur. His mission is to explore the world’s coolest places and do the things he is passionate about.
Open Road Before Me
– Nathan’s collection of the travel stories and the things he learned during over 2 years on the road.
– For Jarmo, an expat from Finland, traveling is more than just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle.
– A cofounder of LP, travel and discovery have been at the heart of his life and career.
You’re Not From Around Here
– Since leaving corporate life in London in 2006, Steve has been travelling, working, volunteering and living in over 90 countries.
Backpacking Travel Destinations
– Tom used to teach English in Honduras, still on the move. He is sharing the experiences he has along.
– Philip breakaway his workaholic life to spend more time traveling and enjoying the planet.
Gutter Pup Adventures
– Entertaining travel, adventure & photography about often overlooked people & places.
Phil in the Blank
– Phil practice slow travel, collects and makes music and teaches people how to draw camels.
Aaron’s Worldwide Adventures
– A world traveler since the age of 4, Aaron’s got a taste for setting his sights on the incredible and unusual.
I Live to Travel
– Raul Pino’s travel writing starts from emails to friends and family, to change with time into travel blog.
– A lot of info and tips about smart travelling, great places to see, pictures and videos from Romanian traveler Cesar.
Tell Them I Said Something
– Tyrhone have got stories that’ll make you chuckle, and tales that’ll make you weep.
– Self confessed Nerd, blogger and wannabe digital nomad. Going from rock bottom to backpacking the world on a quest to level up his life.
I’m Black and I Travel
– Blog created by Greg, Black American traveler who shares his experience from around the world.
– Victor’s archive of stories, tips and travel photos. One of his project was to travel from the North Pole to the South Pole.
Travel Experience Live
– An adventure travel and lifestyle blog by Belgian backpacker Bram.
Man vs Clock
– Anthony left UK with only £1000 and started his new life…check how is he doing now.
– Srinivas is a wandering thinker and an aspiring author. On his blog he shares travel stories from India and beyond.
– Kaushal from India backpack the world and blogs about exotic and offbeat places around the globe.
– Marky from Philippines is an avid traveler, photograph and writer. He started his blog in 2007.
This Life in Trips
– Shaun is a lover of memorable experiences and overall awesome times.
– A blog for people with the love for travel and the beauty of the world and allowing for people to share ideas, photographs and experiences.
– Justin’s blog is a mix of writings, drawings and photography from around the world.
– A global adventurer, motivational speaker & philanthropist. Good Guy and the author of a book The Kindness Diaries.
Maiden Voyage Travel
– Travel blog for 20somethings by Josh, travel ninja from Canada.
– Personal blog documenting places, thoughts, photography and advice on all things travel.
Ah Trini Travelogue
– Rishi is Trinidad & Tobago’s most traveled blogger through 92 countries.
The Travel Camel
– Shane Dallas travels to the world’s less appreciated countries and explore what they have to offer.
What an Amazing World
– Bama is a big enthusiast of art, culture and history tavelling as often as he can.
Ramble and Wander
– Malaysian wanderer with the interest in photography.
– Mig follows his dream to travel the world and make difference through volunteering.
The Orange Mango
– Jason Noronha’s collection of travel ideas, experiences, stories, videos and pictures from all over the world.
Planet and Go
– This blog will teach you why you don’t need a travel agent to travel.
The Red Head Explorer
– A RedHead guy from Iceland who loves to travel to unique places around the world.
The Candy Trail
– Global nomad backpacking across the planet – perpetually, for the pure love of travel and to off-the-track places, since 1988. Michael has been taking great pictures too.
– Practical budget travel advice from the point of view of a person with an Indian passport.
– Blogger and author seeking adventure off the beaten path.
Chris Travel Blog
– Chris is combining leisure & business travel in a very efficient way.
– A nomad’s musings on long term travel.
Adventures with Dan
– Dan is world traveller and proffesional photographer from UK.
Justin Was Here
– Justin Jones is travel writer and a host of the Radical Travel Podcast, an online travel radio.
– Jens is a Berlin-based archaeologist by trade and traveller by passion.
– Jeff has became obsessed with travel after his first trip to Europe.
– Tales, travails, and travelling tips of a worldwide vagabond – by Hugh Hamilton.
– Travel blog form a point of view of Black American traveler, Ernest from Florida.
– Jason enjoys inspiring others through his writing and photography to take the path less traveled.
– Tom’s blog about travel, new experiences and journeys.
– Intrepid traveler from South Africa that’s been to all 7 continents.
Inside Other Places
– A travel blog giving you insight into a selection of squalid third world dictatorships, tourist dead spots and all the crap stuff no one else tells you.
The Most Alive
– Ash Clark, a travel writer and photographer from Australia shares all things backpacking and backpackers travel related.
– Pete called himself digital nomad, travel blogger, coconut drinker, and risk taker. He travels the world while working online.
– Canadian guy, Ian, worked, studied, and traveled to 40+ countries around the world.
– A Solo Backpacker from Borneo Island. A Marine Engineer who travel around the world without boundary.
– Travel Tall aims to write, film and photograph his way around the world without the use of airfare. Currently in Africa.
– Greg Rodgers escaped his corporate cubicle in 2006 to pursue a happier, lower-paying career as a vagabond and travel writer.
– Max’s observations of travel. Unusual places, curious people and the industry itself.
– Nature lover with no plane. Currently roaming through India.
– Ricky Carbis left UK in 2012. He is a young journalist, travel lover and, for most, animal lover – he Skype call with his dogs back home.
– Aaron has created this site to be the ultimate resource for experienced and aspiring travelers.
– Gerard de la Pena, TV news correspondent and a radio show host, invites you to take the road traveled for less.
Kyle The Vagabond
– Based in Maui, Hawaii, Kyle is a freelance travel writer who seeks out adventure around the globe.
Beats the Office
– Richard got a travelling bug after his 6 month trip around the world.
– For Geoff travelling is a hell of a lot more fun than staying at home.
– Sam’s photos and musings on backpacking, travel and life.
Simon’s Jam Jar
– An award-winning travel blog, with pictures, stories, videos and adventures from around the globe.
Twenty First Century Nomad
– Novelist and traveler with almost 20 years of experience on his perpetual global adventure.
– For the past 14 years Robert has been working for a major airline which allows him to enjoy one of his biggest passions, travels.
Tao West Ventures
– Wayne Seto, a mid-lifer travelling and exploring the world with a new set of eyes offering travel tips, tricks and hacks.
– The greatest interests of Wanderlusting lie in languages, history, politics and experiencing cultures in a truly intimate and personal way.
Plan your holiday
Call to enquire
Others Also Read
Most Popular Stories
5 Places More Mysterious than Be...
5 Exotic Cities of Eastern Europ...
5 Haunted Castles to Spend the N...
Best honeymoon locations in Indi...
Top 10 Scariest Rides from Aroun...
The Hottest Pools in Las Vegas
5 Reasons to Add Dharamshala to Bucketlist 2017
10 Best Cities to Enjoy Your Fabulous Single Life
5 Spellbinding Bridges Around The World: Mesmerizing Forever
Best Beaches in the World
10 Best Places to Visit in Goa
5 Bizarre Museums Which Boggles The Believable Quotient
In Chilean Parque Safari Zoo, You're the one in a cage !
Best honeymoon locations in India for a budget of 40k to 50k
Unveiling the intriguing tribes of Egypt
4 Least Visited Countries in the World
Best Underwater Hotels- Dreamy And Glitzy!!!
10 Best Summer Honeymoon Destinations in 2018
Weekend Getaways Around Delhi/NCR
Wolong Wildlife Reserve In China A Real Haven...
Let Adventure Sports Set Your Pulse Racing In...
Trailing Down The Most Unusual Golf Courses
Have A Blast With Your Kids At Incredible Spots...
Loneliest Places on Earth
Top 5 Cities for New Year 2017 Celebrations...
10 Travel Hacks That Will Make Any Trip So Much...
10 Bollywood Songs You Must Have While Travelling
5 Lesser Known Yet Exceptionally Beautiful...
10 Ways for Women to Ensure Safety When...
5 Must have travel books for your bookshelf
The World's 11 Most Expensive Drug Treatments
You are reading about "". Find similar stories to "" in our Trip Ideas.
Terms & Conditions
Become an Affiliate
Sell your Packages
The Worlds 10 Drunkest Countries
10 Countries with the Most Beautiful Women in the World
Countries with most Beautiful Women
10 Shocking facts about bermuda triangle
Best Underwater Hotels
Top Honeymoon Destinations Ideas
Karnataka Tour Packages
Dharamshala Tour Packages
Kashmir Tour Packages
Nainital Tour Packages
Khajuraho Tour Packages
Shimla Tour Packages
Spa & Wellness Destinations
9 Best Resorts Near Kolkata
9 Best Resorts Near Hyderabad
9 Best Resorts Near Thane
9 Best Resorts Near Mysore
9 Best Resorts Near Shimla
9 Best Resorts Near Jaipur
Best Places to Visit near Delhi
Best Places to Visit near Mumbai
Best Places to Visit near Bangalore
Best Places to Visit near Goa
Best Places to Visit near Kerala
Best Places to Visit near Shimla
Weekend Getaways Around Delhi/NCR
Weekend Getaways Around Mumbai
Weekend Getaways Around Bangalore
Weekend Getaways Around Hyderabad
Weekend Getaways Around Chennai
Weekend Getaways Around Kolkata
Most Haunted Places in World
Most Haunted Places in India
Most Haunted Places in Delhi
Most Haunted Places in Goa
Most Haunted Places in Rajasthan
Most Haunted Places in Hyderabad
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
Planning for next holiday?
Login to connect with our travel experts.
✔ Your contact details are safe with us