In recent years with revolutionized technological development in Internet Industry and demonetization, the penetration of internet users has grown up. With growing Internet facility online industry has taken a leap ahead and has provided customers with attracting offers. With the provision of safe online payments, consumers feel secure and go ahead for online bookings. With this trend increase in online bookings, shopping for the purchase of books, garments, toys, groceries, ticket booking has been observed.
Consumers can do online bookings and make payments for the same with the help of online facilities like net banking, debit cards, virtual credit cards and credit cards etc. But the question arises what are the pros and cons of booking online, before going for the option of online booking there are a few points that are required to be kept in mind:
1. Saves time – Online booking saves a person’s time from standing in long queues for hours and getting his / her booking/reservation done. With one click and sitting in front of your desktop pc if you have internet access, you can easily save your time and make your bookings.
2. 24/7 – When you opt for online bookings, you don’t have to leave your important work or take leave from your office, you can simply spare a few minutes and do online booking as per your convenience at any time of the day.
3. Hassle-Free Management – With the facility of online bookings you can do your booking without any hassle. For instance, you are doing an online booking for your Movie Tickets, you have the facility of checking and choosing the seats of your choice and then go ahead with the booking procedure.
4. Compare – With the facility of online bookings a person has the facility to compare
1. Requires internet access – The first and foremost requirement for doing online booking is that you need a desktop PC /Laptop/smartphone/ tablet or any other internet-enabled device.phone with internet facility. The second requirement is internet access. Online Booking will only be possible with internet facility.
2. Hidden Fees – When a person tries to go for online bookings, a very important factor to be kept in mind is hidden costs. In various online / shopping portals at times there are hidden costs which a person may not be aware of and may end up paying heavy charges.
To sum up: Online booking helps in making your task easy and saves time, however before going ahead with something new a person must check all the pros and cons, hidden costs and at no point share his / her bank details, internet banking id and password with any stranger and be digitally safe.