1. Radisson Blu
- Radisson Blu (Rs 5175* and above per day)
- Situated in 5 km radius of the Taj Mahal and Red Fort.
- Spread over an area of 4.5 acres.
- It has all modern amenities.
- 142 luxurious rooms, outdoor spa, fitness centre.
- Business centre, fitness centre and meeting rooms.
- Outdoor pool, steam room and spa.
- 24 hour dining at Dawat-e-Nawab, serves sumptuous food.
- Latitude-24 hour coffee shop, Liquid- lounge bar and Tea Lounge for guests.
- Indian restaurant.
Image Source: radissonblu
3. Clark’s Shiraz
- Clark’s Shiraz (Rs 3750* & above)
- 2.2 km from the Taj Mahal, 4 km from Agra Cntt Railway station.
- 6 km from the Kheria airport.
- Has deluxe rooms with Taj Mahal view.
- All modern amenities and great hospitality.
- Business centre, lawns and special halls for events.
Image Source: hotelclarks
4. The Oberoi Amarvilas
- The Oberoi Amarvilas (Rs 38000* & above)
- 800 m away from the Taj Mahal.
- 10 minute drive from railway station.
- Jahanara, Roshanara, the Birbal Room and the Tansen Room for parties and events.
- Bellevue and Esphahan restaurants serve national and international cuisine.
- Bar, lounge, beauty salon, retail arcade etc. in the premises.
- Super luxurious with modern amenities and royal ambiance.
Image Source: coxandkings
5. The Taj Gateway
- 2.4 km from the Taj Mahal.
- 100 super luxurious rooms with all modern amenities.
- Water sports, dart games, shooting, cricket, football, badminton etc. can be enjoyed.
- 24-hour coffee shop.
- Restaurants Jhankar serves delicious food & the Saqui has collection of cigar, wines and spirits.
- Puppets shows organized for guests.
Image Source: indovacation
6. Jaypee Palace
- 3.3 km from the Taj Mahal.
- Famous for its superb architecture.
- Has 341 ultra-luxurious rooms with modern amenities.
- Popular among business and leisure travellers.
- Cest Chine (Chinese Restaurant), The Grand Buffet & Paatra for sumptuous food.
- Pavilion Café, Tapas Lounge and Tea Lounge for guests.
- Aquagrill- poolside barbeque with live counters.
Image Source: delhitourism