Parvati Valley Kasol and Tosh trip with daze DJ night will happen in one weekend from now 25 Jan 9 Pm to 29 Jan 2019 8 Am at Kasol. Kasol is a town in Himachal Pradesh arranged at a stature of 1640 meters, on the banks of the Parvati River. The relentless heaps of the coniferous trees and the perfectly clear streams winding through them offer a beautiful scene. This normal shelter makes them intrigue vacationer goals that one should most likely visit. There will be a different courses of action which are as depicted underneath:
- Constant music, Natural shaded move floor,
- Stonishing region, riverside,
- UV elaborate subject,
- UV props,
- Security officers,
- Proficient Photography,
- A riverside entryway in the Himalayas, walkway through woods and gigantic open spaces,
- Tea and Snacks,
- Photograph Session,
- Hookah and Drinks,
- Supper and Overnight Stay At Camps.
Day 1: Delhi-Kasol.
Day 02: Reach Kasol, on Arrival at Kasol, Check in the Camps and sprucing up.
- Visiting of Kasol and Manikaran.
- Visit Kasol Markets and Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara.
- Exchange To Barshaini.
- Trek to Tosh Waterfall.
- Invest Some Energy In Tosh.
- Trek down to Barshaini.
- Investigating Israeli Cafes, German bread shops, etc.
- Accomplish Delhi in Early Morning.
- Visit closes with sweet memories and Lifetime friends with lifetime memories.