Get picked from Delhi and get transferred to Kasol En-route explore the area around . On arrival to Kasol check in to the hotel rest of the day is at leisure. overnight stay in hotel at Kasol. About Kasol Kasol is a village in district Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, northern India. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar to Manikaran. It is located 31. 2 km from Bhuntar and 5 kms before Manikaran.
In the morning after breakfast check out from the hotel. And proceed for Kheerganga trek. Kheerganga is a place with elegant beauty with a mythical ambience. Kheerganga is a 13km uphill trek from Barshini. The physical workout feels like fun exercise with natures beauty shadowing you. It is natures charisma surrounded by snow but warmed by hot springs. The luscious viewpoints, beautiful villages, delightful locals and blissful vibes of Parvati Valley Overnight stay at Camp.
In the morning after the breakfast, come down to Kasol then proceed for your visit to the Manikaran. Famous for its hot sulphur springs, this place is equally revered by both Hindus & Sikhs alike. One can also visit other temples like those dedicated to Lord Shiva, Rama, and Krishna. Also, hit the Kullu Shawl Factor to learn the art of ancient artisans. Adventure enthusiasts can enjoy white water rafting at Babeli Kullu. Later in the evening, Depart back Delhi
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost. * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance. » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date. » Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): • Prior to 45 days or more: 40% of amount will be deducted of total package amount
• Between 44 and 31 days of departure: 50% of amount will be deducted of total package amount
• Between 30 and 21 days of departure: 60% of amount will be deductedof total package amount
• Between 20 and 14 days of departure: 75% of amount will be deducted of total package amount
• 14 days prior to date of departure: 100% amount will be deducted of total package amount