You will be received by our official at Bagdogra Airport IXB / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station NJP – He will assist you for the forwarding journey to Gangtok 120 Kilometers, 4 hours - A perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquility, trekking or any other adventure. Land of monastery, mystic rituals / festivals at an elevation of 1, 437 meters / 4, 715 feet is the most often visited spot of India for its rare Orchids and Butterflies - Check into the hotel - If time permits Gangtok Local Sightseeing Optional - In the evening one is free to stroll around M. G. Marg or the local Market - Over night stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Excursion to Changu / Tsomgo Lake Nathula Optional
Early morning breakfast – Permits are made one day prior to visit - This is nearly 48 kilometers drive and takes nearly 2 hours - Visit to Tsomgo / Changu Lake and Baba Mandir, cool, serene water and the picturesque beauty – Tsomgo lake is one of the holy lake of the region - A temple of Lord Shiva is built on the lakeside - Primula flowers and other alpine plantation provide an immaculate beauty to this place - Till April it is full of snow and lay frozen – Nathu La Pass visit has to be arranged the previous Night when Voters ID card will be asked for – Nathu La Pass once booked the amount is not refunded even if the trip get cancelled. Nathula Pass supplement of Rs. 4, 000/- has to be paid on the spot as it is not included in the final costing Back to hotel for lunch or lunch on the way – The rest of the day is free - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road or the Local Market - Over night stay at Gangtok.
Early morning breakfast - Drive to Lachung 35 kilometers from Chungthang – Lunch at Chungthang, 96 kilometers from Gangtok – Reach Lachung late afternoon / early evening - The snow capped peaks of the Himalayan range, the Shingbha wild life sanctuary, Yumthang, Katao and Yumeysomdong are the major attraction – It’s a valley surrounded by gigantic and humbling mountains – In fact, from the village cradled between stern, tall rock faces standing like guards one can enjoy only the snow peaked hamlet – It almost like this town was hidden from the outside - Check into a hotel - Welcome Tea – Evening free to stroll and visit the Lepcha Village – Stroll to the local monastery is recommended to guest – Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Yumthang sightseeing and Transfer to Gangtok
Early morning breakfast – Visit to Yumthang i. e. 25 kilometers, 1 hour - A valley at an altitude of 11, 800 feet through which Lachung Chu flows, generally covered with snow from December to April or even more is known as the valley of flowers - Next walk up to Zero point, this is a stretch of cold desert till Tibet / China - While returning visit to hot water spring, the region is fully covered with Rhododendron forest - Back to hotel for lunch – Afternoon visit Katao Optional - The region is fully covered with Rhododendron forest - Back to hotel for lunch – Afternoon drive to Gangtok 130 Kilometers, 5 hours - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road and the local market - Over night stay at Gangtok.
Day 5 : Departure transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station NJP / Bagdogra Airport IXB / T
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station NJP / Bagdogra Airport IXB / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand Junction - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 - 4 ½ hour’s drive – One can stop at Rangpo or Chitrey for tea / refreshment - Another stop at Coronation bridge if time permits - Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station NJP / Bagdogra Airport IXB / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand Junction - Forwarding Journey.
» Payment Terms & Methods: 25% of the total package amount to be paid for the confirmation 25% of the total package amount to be paid before 30 days of your journey. 50% of the total package amount to be paid before 10 days of your journey.* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance. » Cancellation & Refund Policy: 25% before 15 days from date of departure 50% before 7 days from dated of departure 75% within 7 days from date of departures 100% within 48 hours from date of departure* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.