Drive passing through typical Monpa village at Dirang. After viewing the beautiful valley of Dirang overlooking the river and inhabited by colourful tribals, proceed towards the Sela Pass (13703 ft) spend some lovely times by the paradise lake. Overnight in Tawang.
Full day explore Tawang Monastery, founded by Mera Lama Lodre Gyaltso during 17th century A.D. a contemporary of the fifth Dalai Lama . Optional Drive up to PT Shu Lake and Madhuri Lake ( visit subject to permission from concerned authority) by local Tawang taxi approx Rs 5000/- per vehicle, then return to visit Tawang War Memorial. Overnight at Tawang.
Hotel : Dolma Khangsar Guest House /
Zax Star / Similar, TAWANG
Miscellaneous includes: 10% margin of the total cost * transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
» Payment Terms & Methods: • 50 % advance payment at the time of booking and remaining 50 % at least 15 days ahead of the travel date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: • A nominal fee of Rs 2000/- per person will be charged as cancellation fee if cancelled 15 days ahead of the tour. • 10% cancellation will be charged on the total tour cost if cancelled before 10 days ahead of the tour. • 25 % cancellation will be charged on the total tour cost if cancelled before 7 days ahead of the tour. • 50% cancellation will be charged on the total tour cost if cancelled before 3 days ahead of the tour. • 75% cancellation will be charged on the total tour cost if cancelled before 1 days ahead of the tour. • NO REFUND in case of cancellation within 24 hours ahead of the tour.
* This is only an estimated quote and actual trip cost may vary at the time of purchase as all prices are subject to change without prior notice due to availability, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.