» Payment Terms & Methods: To Confirm the booking please make advance payment of 25% and Remaining 75% payment on arrival by cash.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: 25% before 15 days from date of departure
75% within 7 days from date of departures
50% before 7 days from dated of departure
100% within 48 hours from date of departure
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): The amount mentioned in total should be deposited to our accounts after all bank charges.
Payment by Credit Card will attract a 4 % processing surcharge.
Kindly handover a printout of our bankers details to your banker to ensure that the full details are provided to them for a smooth transaction.
Kindly send us a copy of the bank transfer advice as soon as you transfer the money to our accounts.
A valid Indian VISA is required to visit India (please contact the nearest Indian Embassy/ High-Commission/ Consulate for details)