hellotravel.com
Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad 3

Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad

₹32994 /pax
7 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad

  32994 per person
  7 days tour
  HT Team
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Srinagar

Arrival at Srinagar airport transfer to Deluxe Houseboat. visit the floating gardens and enjoy a late afternoon Shikara ride on Dal lake (optional) Dinner and overnight at the house boat.

Day 2 : Srinagar Local Sightseeing

After breakfast one can proceed to visit the famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar ( Abode of Love) Mughal laid out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar City & Shankar Acharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire City, along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum, enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoos shawls & world over reckoned Carpets. Return to hotel in evening and overnight at Hotel.

Day 3 : Srinagar- Sonamarg -Srinagar

After breakfast Full day excursion to Sonamarg
From Srinagar in the north-east of Srinagar at an altitude of 3000 mts, above sea level. The place offers incredible scenic beauty (while driving to Sonamarg) dense forests, Gigantic Mountains. The place itself is a popular resort for mountaineers, rock climbers, besides an important halt on the way to Kargil (Ladakh) & provides the ideal base for various trekking routes, high mountain lakes, Glaciers & Shri Amarnath Ji Holy cave.
Return to hotel in evening and overnight at Hotel


Day 4 : Srinagar-Gulmarg

Day 4:-Srinagar/ Gulmarg (56 Kms)
This morning you will proceed for Gulmarg, Meadow fo Flowers (56kms/2 hrs) suited at an altitudes of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of Flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khilanmarg at your own cost. Overnight in the Hotel.


Day 5 : Gulmarg- Pahalgaon

After breakfast transfer by car to Pahalgam (146 Kms approx. 4 1/2 drive). On arrival check - in to the hotel.
Pahalgam - in the south-east of Srinagar situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountain lakes.
Evening free to explore the surrounding with is scenic view all around. Return to hotel in evening and overnight at Hotel


Day 6 : Pahalgaon

Day 6:-Pahalgam
Today Morning after breakfast visit to Aru valley, Chandanwari & Betab valley by local car of Pahalgam (Complimentary with tour ). Evening return back to Hotel and overnight stay.


Day 7 : Pahalgam/ Srinagar airport

After breakfast time free till Departure. Transfer by car to Srinagar airport for departure to
Fly back to your home town with sweet memories of Kashmir trip.

Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Accommodation
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceStar
Srinagar, Pahalgaon,Gulmarg3 ★
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Package Cost Validity - Subject to availability of Flight and Mentioned Hotels.
70 % Advance payment against booking and remaining 30% before departure.
Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance and availability of mentioned hotels.
In case of Non-availability of rooms, we will give you alternate option for similar category of hotels.
During the journey if someone ask for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
Exclusion - optional activities and all personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots.


Tour Package by
1
Trips
5
1 Ratings
62
Months
Reviews
Gaurav
from Lucknow, India
5 ★
Very nice
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad " for You

Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad
Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad
Kashmir Deluxe- Air Package from Ahmedabad
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me

Packages

CHAT
 

My Reviews

Plan Trip
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved