- Breakfast + Dinner
- Inclusions:Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as Per Mentioned Above).
- Exclusive Non A/c Vehicle For Transfers And Sightseeing.
- Please Brief To Guest That Vehicle Will Not Be At Disposal It Will Be Available To Guest As Per Itinerary Only (point To Point Basis).
- All Permit Fees And Hotel Taxes (as Per Itinerary).
- Rates Are Valid For Indian Nationals Only.Exclusions: Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses Such As Laundry | Telephone Calls | Tips And Gratuity | Mineral Water | Soft And Hard Drinks | Rafting | Rock Climbing | Paragliding | Joy Ride (toy Train)
- Additional Sightseeing Or Extra Usage Of Vehicle Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entrance Fees And Guide Charges.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides | Roadblockage | Political Disturbances (strikes) Etc (to Be Borne By The Client Which Is Directly Payable On The Spot).
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Price
- Leading To Increase In Cost On Surface Transportation And Land Arrangements Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In The Inclusion.
Day wise Travel Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport - Darjeeling (98 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 0400 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Mirik Excursion
After breakfastfull day excursion triptoMirik Lake (4,900 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirikis famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 4 : Darjeeling - Gangtok (115 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5 : Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery and Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 7 : Gangtok - NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.