Day 6: Return back to home
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel, and drop your luggage in the lobby, till your pick up time, for your flight. Time free for leisure/ shopping & exploring the local market nearby, till your pick up time, for your flight. You will be transferred from Hotel to Airport for your flight back to home. (B)
1. Economy Class Return (Roundtrip)Airfare from India (Delhi/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Bengaluru/ Kolkata)
2. English Speaking tour Guide (During the tours)
3. Return Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
4. 05 Nights accommodation at any of the hotels Selected
5. Daily Breakfast at the hotel from day 2
6. 01 Candle light Dinner at Local / Indian Restaurant or at hotel for the couple
7. Complimentary Cake for the couple during the Dinner
8. Full Day Kintamani tour including visit to Silver smith at Celuk Village, visit Painting at Mas Village, Kintamani the Volcano, Tampaksiring temple, Ubud – Village, Coffee Plantation & Lunch at Local Restaurant.
9. 02 Hours of Massage & Spa for the couple
10. Sunset Dinner Cruise (International Buffet Dinner & Be entertained by traditional Batak singers and a live cabaret show)
11. Tour to Tanjung Benoa for Water Sport (inclusive of One round each of Banana Boat Ride and Parasailing)
12. Mengwi Temple and Sun Set at Tanah Lot Temple tours
13. Luggage Handling upon Arrival and Departure
14. 01 complimentary SIM Card per room
15. All Sight Seeing’s and Transfers on Private Basis
16. Entrance fees for each and every sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
17. Overseas Medical/ Travel Insurance
18. All Taxes
1. Anything not mentioned under Inclusions column.
2. Any personal expenses
3. Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
4. Any item of personal nature such as porterages, laundry, tips, shopping, telephone bills etc.
5. Visa on Arrival for Bali: USD 35 / p for max 30 days
6. Surcharge, If any
T & C
1. Rooms are subject the availability
2. Rates can change without any prior information
3. Cash Deposit will be charged with 0.5 % extra charges
1. 03 Dinners at Indian Restaurants (With return Transfers, to Hotel) – INR 2800 per person
2. Full day Lembongan or Nusa Penida Island Cruise: include one stop water activities such as banana boat ride, snorkeling, canoeing, water sliding, village tour, semi-submarine, etc, Lunch, entertainment, and refreshment on board — INR 6000 / p
3. BALI Safari & Marine Park Including: Animal educational show, Bali Agung Performance (silver), Elephant Educational show, Fresh water aquarium, Fun Zone, Safari Journey Trip, Water Park — INR 3300/p
4. Snorkeling & turtle island tour — INR 2200/p
5. Monkey Forest tour (During the Kintamani tour)--- INR 200 / p
1. Itinerary mentioned above is tentative, so depending on the hotel you choose, it might change. But inclusions will remain the same.
2. For calling purpose, a SIM card will be provided to you on arrival by our tour guide. But in case, he forgets to provide you, than please ask him to provide you the same, on the time of arrival in Bali.
3. Please use 01017-91-(Mobile/Landline), to call Indian numbers, as if the code works, the call charges will be nominal, otherwise, the call charges, for Bali to India are very high.
4. We do strongly recommend providing TIPS on daily basis to tour guides & Drivers, as a goodwill gesture, to them. You can tip hem between USD 02 – 04 per person per day. But tipping is not compulsory.
5. Please try to be on time, or 05 minutes, earlier, in the hotel Lobby for the pick up during the tour or transfers, as, in Bali, traffic, do affect lots of tours. So if you are late you might miss some of the places, or you might need to hurry at every place, so that you can cover all the places
6. Please include all the places you want to visit from India only, as it will cost you more if you will select any tour after arrival in Bali.
7. Any modification in the tours, after reaching the destination, by your side, will be your responsibility only, as EASYTOTRAVEL, does not hold any responsibility for the same.