Welcome to Cochin ! start your Holiday, Drive to munnar hills ( 160 Kms ); one of the most popular hill stations in kerala and in southern India with unending expands of Tea plantation, spice plantation and a variety of flora and fauna. It is also a popular place for Indian honeymooners. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. On the way visit Adimali( Wholesale place for spices and cardamom ), Cheeyappara waterfalls ( not active between feb to may ), Valara waterfalls( not active between Feb to May ), Viewpoint, Later Reach Munnar Check in to your hotel Rest and relax Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing which includes Photo point, Echo point ( The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here ), Shooting point ( Famous point where normally film shooting takes place ), Kundale Lake ( A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam ), After lunch in Munnar we visit Tea Museum ( A place where u can see how they are processing tea ), Tea Plantation, Visit Blossom Park. Later Back to the Hotel Rest and relax Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey also known as the Venice of the east. Board the Houseboat which will sail through the backwaters of Alleppey. Houseboat will cruise from 12 noon till sun-set ( around 5:30 pm ) with one hour stop for serving lunch. Morning cruise will be from 8.am to 9.am. The Boat will anchored as per govt. rule for the villagers to cast their net in the lake for fishing. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, Lunch – evening tea/coffee snacks -Dinner on board Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Houseboat check in time is 12 noon and check out is 09 am and a/c will be operational only on sleeping hours that is 09 pm to 06 am only. For Full time a/c there will be extra charges.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional):
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
· The Airfare and Hotels included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
· Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
· The above cost is valid for a minimum of two people travelling together.
· Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in orlate checkout is subject to availability.
· 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
· Children above the age of 6 years will be charged the applicable adult rates.
· In case of an Extra person, the third bed is a rollaway bed or cot.
· All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
· Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
· Tour confirmation only on receipt of advance payment.
· Cancellations received within 7 days of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
· Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, Higher Rates will apply peak period, blackout dates, Carnival etc…