Terms and Conditions
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 50% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 25% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Exclusions:
• Any personal expenses like tips, Landry Bill, Telephone calls Bill or any extra meal order
• Any Train fare Air Fare, Camera fee or Guide charges
• Any other activities like Jeep Safari, Boating, Rafting, Elephant ride etc.
• Any entrance charges to monuments
• Any shopping Purchasing during tour
• Any Alcoholic Non-Alcoholic beverages
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail flight delayed, roadblocks, political disturbance, strike or curfew etc.
• Any Medical or Travel Insurance
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Booking & Payment Policy:
• 100% of flight fare + package booking amount as per policy
• 25% of Total package cost if booked between 45-30 days before from travel date
• 50% of Total package cost if booked between 30-20 days before from travel date
• 100% of Total package cost if booked within 20 days before from travel date
• For flight, as per airline cancellation policy and Paryatan Guru Service charges of INR 250 - per person per sector for Domestic and INR 500 - per person per sector for International sector.
• 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days or more before travel date
• 50% of total package cost if cancelled between 20-15 days from travel date
• 75% of total package cost if cancelled within 15 days from travel date
• You need to certify your health status through Arogya Setu app pre-activated on your mobile or self-declaration form.
• Face Mask is mandatory both at the airport & in flight.
• Only passengers with confirmed web check-in will be allowed to enter 2 hours prior to the flight departure.
• Only one check-in bag and cabin bag will be allowed per customer with a baggage tag affixed on the bag.
• View all mandatory travel guidelines issued by Govt. of India
Terms & Conditions:
• Paryatan Guru reserves the right to change Package cost anytime without any prior notice.
• In case of unavailability Any service-related issue Any unavoidable circumstances in the listed Given hotels, Accommodation arrangement shall be made in an alternate property of similar standard.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Air fares are dynamic and will keep changing every minute. Air fare will be on its actual cost at the time of booking.
• A maximum of 3 adults or 2 Adult and 2 Kids (one below 5 and another below 12 years) are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress rollaway bed.
• Carrying a government -issued ID proof like Passport, Aadhar-Card, driving license or Election commission card (Voter ID card) is mandatory for all adult travelling passengers. PAN card is not valid as ID proof. For child school ID card or birth certificate will work. For Bhutan and Nepal Only Passport and Election Commission (Voter id) card and for Sri Lanka only Passport with valid VISA copy is acceptable.
• Carrying Valid Passport (validity should be more than 6 Month-180 days after travel end date) and Valid VISA is mandatory for foreign visitors Tourists.
• Guests who book International Holiday Package Hotel with us must have a passport that is valid for longer than six months prior to Package Hotel end date. We do not accept responsibility for guests who are refused entry to the Country Hotel based on an invalid passport. Guests are strongly advised to check the validity dates of their passport before booking and travelling. For further advice on this, check Immigration website of the respective travelling country.
• Paryatan Guru reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels flights, cancellation rerouting of flights, closure of entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds compensation claims arising out of this.
• If there is any curfew or lockdown imposed by Local Government Authority State Government “Paryatan Guru ” have rights to change revise the itinerary. If a guest is stuck at any Location Destination due to curfew lockdown, guests have to arrange accommodation on their own or can be arranged by “Paryatan Guru ” on an additional cost. Guests have to pay additional charges (if any) for other services apart from Accommodation if cost rises due to any curfew Lockdown.
• Booking will be amended cancelled as per cancellation policy and as per Third Party service provider (Hotel + Transporter + Other if any) amendment cancellation policy If there is any immediate change in Covid-19 guideline by State government and guests have to go in mandate quarantine. Guest has to bear the quarantine charges himself.
• Booking can be postponed only once for the same travelling passenger from initial travel date, also guests have to bear the additional charges (if any) on the new travel date.
• We suggest carrying 3-4 Xerox copies of Id Address proof and 3-4 passport photo for every individual traveller to avoid any issue at the time of Inner Line Permit (ILP) if few destinations if required.
• PAN card copies are required in case of cash payments of INR 50,000 or above per booking.
• Final Holiday vouchers can only be issued once Paryatan Guru has received full payment.
• The booking is deemed cancelled if payment is not received as per policy.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbance, strike or curfew etc. guests must bear its own.
• Final price of the same package combination may vary from time to time and shall not be fixed. Any claims on the package price shall not be entertained.
• Taxes already have been added as per government rules. If there are any changes in tax slab by Government after booking and before travel date, Guest has to pay the difference amount of taxes applicable.
• Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only. Guests from other nations can speak to an expert at Paryatan Guru for the best rate.
• The package cost on the Website is based on per person twin sharing basis. (Per person on Twin Sharing: Given cost will be applicable per head if two people are sharing the same room transport for the entire tour.)
• Given cost will not be applicable on Long Weekend, Festive seasons or During New Year-Christmas period.
• Guests must pay Gala Dinner Charges directly at the Hotel if applicable during any festive season or New Year-Christmas period.
• Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.