Your third day tour with featuring stop as below details:
- Morning Dolphins: Early wake up and join with our traditional outrigger and witness the jumping dancing dolhpins accompanied by beautiful sunrise, back to the hotel for your breakfast.
- Brahma Wihara Arama: The Biggest Buddhist Monastery at the northern part of Bal with beautiful surrounding.
- Banjar: Take your chance to swimming at the Natural Hot Spring Pool, locker and changes room is available.
- Waterfall: You May visit the Gitgit waterfall or Munduk waterfall, take short trekiing into the clove plantations to reach this waterfall.
- Gobleg: Beautiful Twin Lake view of Buyan & Tamblingan Lake with thick rainforest view surrounding.
- Pura Ulun Dhanu: The Temple of the lake with towering pagoda, the local worshipping for the Goddes of The Lake who give the water for farming irrigation. This Temple are stand at the banks of Lake Beratan, cool and brezee in here.
- Your lunch will served at local restaurant.
- Candikuning: The center of Fruits & Vegetable market.
- Taman Ayun: The Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom which built in 1634, this Temple consider as the second biggest Temple and the most beautiful Temple in Bali.
- Tanah Lot: The Temple of the Sea which built on the rocky land side of the beach with thousands of visitor for beautiful sunset. This Temple was built around 16 century and the local people pray for the God of the Ocean (Baruna)
- Your dinner will served either at Cliff restaurant or at Jimbaran Bay with barbeque seafood dinner.
Back to your hotel and end of our services.