After fresh up proceed for Shimla sightseeing to cover: Kufri (It is one the best ski point in winters and in summers, it turns into a famous tourist picnic spot) Jakhu Temple (According to Mahabharata Myth Hanuman Ji rested while Searching for Sanjivini Plant), Vice regal lodge which was once the residence of British Viceroy of India which is now converted to advance study for its academic use). In Evening Exploration on your own: The Mall, Scandal Point, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar and Christ Church. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Manali On the way to Manali, crossby Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple. Reach Manali & check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes- Hadimba Devi Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A.D is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata), Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashist Muni & well known for its hot Curable water and Religious). Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali, Overnight in hotel.
Today morning after breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities. After enjoying the outing return to hotel for Overnight stay
After Breakfast have excursion trip to Agra to cover The Taj Mahal (It is symbol of Eternal Love and ranked in seven wonder of the world list), Mini Taj (officially known as Itmad-Ud-Daulah, It is the very first tomb in India made entirely of Marble), & Agra Fort (An interesting fort which depicts the battle incidences and royal era of Mughals). Evening return to Delhi for Overnight Stay.
After heartily breakfast check out from the hotel and explore Delhi City: Cover Red Fort, India Gate, Raj Ghat & Connaught Place. After Sightseeing you’ll be dropped at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station for your onward journey.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.