• After your arrival to Bagdogra there will be our representatives waiting for the receptions. Your journey will begin from here.
• Start proceeding towards Phuntsholing
• Arrival in Phuntsholing
• Self exploration of Phuentsholing city
• After having your breakfast, our representatives will guide you to the immigration office to complete the visa/permit formalities and to obtain it. After getting your
permits we will proceed towards Thimphu.
• After that you will be enrooted drive through picturesque towns of Gedu University and Gedu waterfalls.
• Chhukha- Dam View Point with few possible sightseeing and Chuzom.
• Arrival in Thimphu (check into the hotel)
• After 5 PM, visit the fortress of Thimphu, Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne of the king (if time permits)
• Evening walk around the happening town, the largest and the most crowded town in Bhutan.
• Visit Folk Heritage Museum which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the olden days.
• Later visit the Buddha point- The highest stachu of sitting Buddha in the world.
• After that drive towards Paro
• En-root stop at Ta-chog lhakhang
• Upon arrival in Paro, visit the Ta Dzong, an ancient watchtower, which was built in 1656 and renovated in 1968 and converted into a National Museum of Bhutan,
then visit Rimpung Dzong (Paro Dzong) built in 1646 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. The Dzong presently houses administrative offices of Paro District and Monastery
• Morning drive to the base for the hike (3 hrs uphill) to Tiger’s Nest, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff over looking the Paro
valley. Most of the day will go on the hike.
• On the way back, if you have the energy and time visit the Kichu Lakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan which marks the beginning of Buddhism in the country
• After breakfast will head towards Drukgyel Dzong to see the amazing views of Jhomolhari and to see the newly rebuilt Drukgyel Dzong which was ruined decades
• Than we will proceed to Town to have some leisure time and to do some shopping.
• After that we will start our journey towards Phuntsholing with some stopover in middle to click and enjoy the beauty of nature.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *60% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.