• Upon your arrival in Paro airport our guide will be there to welcome you and transfer to Thimphu.
• After Lunch visit the Memorial Chorten (temple) built in memory of the late 3rd King. This place now happens to be a get together point for the
elderly people, who spend their whole day chanting prayers and meeting their friends
• After 5 PM, visit the fortress of Thimphu, Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne of the king. Evening walk around the happening town, the largest and the most crowded town in Bhutan.
Overnight: Thimphu| Altitude: 2300m
• Visit Folk Heritage Museum which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the olden days.
• Visit Newly constructed stachu of Buddha- which is the worlds tallest sitting Buddha to see the view of whole Thimphu City.
• Lunch in the town and drive to Punakha crossing over Dochula pass (3200 mts). If the weather permits one can enjoy a spectacular breath
taking view of the highest mountain peaks of Bhutan at a sight that stretches almost 180 degrees. Take a break and walk around the newly
built 108 stupas and continue to the sub tropical
valley of Punakha offering a different vegetation.
• En route just before arriving the hotel, take a nice hike through the paddy field and old village to visit Chimmi Lhakhang, the temple of fertility
associated with religious art of phallus.
Overnight: Punakha| Altitude: 1350m
• After breakfast drive to visit Punakha Dzong (fortress), which houses the most elaborated temple in the country. This is a must to see fortress
in Bhutan and a fine example of Bhutanese rich Art and Architecture. Retrace your drive back to Paro
• En route could stop in Thimphu for lunch, later in the afternoon continue your drive to Paro.
• Upon arrival in Paro, visit Paro Dzong (Fortress) built in 1646 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. The Dzong presently houses administrative
offices of Paro District and Monastery.
Overnight: Paro| Altitude: 2200m
• Morning drive to the base for the hike (3 hrs uphill) to Tiger’s Nest, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff
over looking the Paro valley. Most of the day will go on the hike.
• On the way back, if you have the energy and time visit the Kichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan which marks the beginning of
Buddhism in the country
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.