hellotravel.com
SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS 3

SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS

₹0 /pax
3 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS

  0 per person
  3 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : shimla

Tday we will meet in Delhi and travel to shimla by bus and we will enjoy our ride from Delhi to shimla. overnight check in hotel and stay at hotel.
Day 2 : shimla

Today After morning breakfast we will proceed to ride back on to see popular places of shimla like enjoy shopping in mall road, enjoy in shimla toy train ride, skiingt and skating in kurfi and see kalka shimla railway and see some other popular places of shimla. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : delhi

Today after morning breakfast we will checkout from and see some local popular places of shimla and back to our home Delhi by bus.
Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
» Daily water
» Inclusions as per available things.
» NilPayment Policy: • Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation. • 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost. • 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost. • Within 20 days 100% of total cost. • Group booking/Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy: • Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure. • 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure. • 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure • 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure. • 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
shimlaSHIMLA QUEEN OF THE HILLS3 ★Day 1
shimlaSHIMLA QUEEN OF THE HILLS3 ★Day 2
* Payment Terms and Methods

Tour Package by
2
Trips
3.5
3 Ratings
6
Months
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS " for You
SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS
SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS
SHIMLA TOUR WITH FRIENDS
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me

Packages

CHAT
 

My Reviews

Plan Trip
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved